Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Willow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs fod

Registered
Reaction score
Willow2.jpg

Beautiful Willow is 2 years old, and was bred to be a working dog (rabbits only). He would not be able to live with cats or small furries because of this, but he is great with other dogs. He has lived with small children and loved them very much. He was sold last December as a working dog and sadly abandoned almost immediately. He has been in the rescue kennels since January.

His fur is so soft for cuddling, and boy does he like cuddles! He presses himself up against you, loves belly rubs and chin tickles. He is gentle and takes biscuits nicely, and just craves love and attention.

He loves playing with the other dogs at the kennels and we simply can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up.

Can anyone help Willow - either with a foster home or a forever home?

He is currently in HWAR kennels near Leominster, but can be rehomed nationwide (with appropriate home checks).

For more info abut Willow, ring the kennels on 01568 760033 (10 - 3) or Carol on 01885 48296. (www.hwanimalrescue.org)

What a stunning boy!! :wub:

What a shame his original owner couldn't have taken him back since he was abandoned so soon after being sold :(

I might be able to foster him if that would help?

He is absolutely stunning, I was looking at his picture on another forum earlier. I'd guess from the merle markings he's collie x saluki, so probably a clever dog who would do well with agility etc.

Hope he finds a fabulous home :luck:

Wow cant believe a stunner like him has been in

kennels since Januuary :(

I have just spoken to Carol who runs the rescue (to tell her about Jane's kind offer of a foster home) and Willow has had a home offer today - so he is reserved subject to home check! Hurray, fingers crossed all goes well for him.

It is with a couple who have visited the kennels on several occasions and taken out all the dogs fora walk to se how they got on! They couldn't make their minds up, as we do have some lovely youngsters up there at the mo. They are normlly bulldog people apparently and we have our fair share of bull breed types in the kennels.

Finally they have said they would like Willow! 8)

(Thanks Jane for offering to foster him though, that was very kind of you :flowers: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back