Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wild Puppies

bluesky

Registered
Reaction score
We would like to introduce our Wild Litter at 5 weeks

Girl 1

IMG_5768.JPG

ohhhh look at the gorg girl number two how cute!! best of luck with them all. :thumbsup:

Awww they are so lovely, :wub: you must be so proud :huggles: . Looking forward to more pics. :thumbsup:

Yvette

:wub: Been waiting for photos of this little lot... girl 2 for me!

Lovely litter, such nice fronts, and my favorite colour - blue fawn :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are coming on lovely Pauline :wub: :wub: i would love to come down and see them but you would have to check my pockets before i leave (w00t) (w00t)

Looks a quality litter of scrumptious fawnies, what is the breeding ? I must have missed it jan

They are coming on lovely Pauline :wub: :wub: i would love to come down and see them but you would have to check my pockets before i leave (w00t) (w00t)

Don't worry Neave, you are more than welcome to come down and see them and you will be searched before you leave :D :lol: :D

Stunning wee pups Kenny & Pauline, :thumbsup: and got the showing stance already.! :thumbsup: On yer screen saver photos of the 5 dogs----LUV the wee one at the end---what a luvly wee lassie ;) good breeding there mate.! o:) hope yous had a good chrizzy.! PS hope yous are NOT keeping a pup OR yous will hav more animals than Edinburgh zoo.! :-

Looks a quality litter of scrumptious fawnies, what is the breeding ? I must have missed it jan

Hi Janis. The breeding is our Indy (Veredon Vanilla Ranger at Windwalker) and Faith (Veredon Jemimah at Windwalker) pictures 2 and 3 below.

Both are on Whippet Archives

Gorgeous pups but girl one just has the edge :wub:

They are all so scrummy :wub: :wub: Well done for a lovely litter :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS INDY AND FAITH ON THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTER. :thumbsup:

Awww what little cuties. Wild? They look so well behaved, standing there like pros! Girl 2 for me. :wub:

Are you keeping one? :huh: Silly question eh? :teehee:

You must be so proud of these beautiful babies.

Marie. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful Pauline & Kenny :wub:

Little girl one for me,,just post her to the club :p

What pups are you keeping ?

See yous both soon

Back