The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Who Is That Whippet

Sidewinders

Registered
Reaction score
I recently read an interview with famous allrounder from Germany - Hassi Assenmacher in our Ukrainian magazine. She told she has seen a very nice whippet in Australia who impressed her very much and as I understand, she awarded him BIS! :thumbsup: The show was approximately at the end of September-beginning of October 2005.

So, the question is above - who is that whippet?? I'm so curious to know! :- " And if someone has a picture of him (her), I'll be very much grateful!

Mrs. Assenmacher-Feyel did give a whippet BIS. The whippet was Alltalk Almost Heaven.

On that week end she won 2 BIS's.

Her sire was Sandy Down Falcon at Courthill from the UK

The Mum was one of my girls. Skyeway Rodeo Drive.

:* :wub:

I am very pleased to be some how connected to this girl. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartman said:
Mrs. Assenmacher-Feyel did give a whippet BIS. The whippet was Alltalk Almost Heaven.On that week end she won 2 BIS's.

:*   :wub:

I am very pleased to be some how connected to this girl.  :cheers:

Thank you for information! And congratulations! :thumbsup: Do you have a pic of Alltalk Almost Heaven? Or at least of her mum?

Sidewinders said:
Cartman said:
Mrs. Assenmacher-Feyel did give a whippet BIS. The whippet was Alltalk Almost Heaven.On that week end she won 2 BIS's.

:*   :wub:

I am very pleased to be some how connected to this girl.  :cheers:

Thank you for information! And congratulations! :thumbsup: Do you have a pic of Alltalk Almost Heaven? Or at least of her mum?

Mum & Dad Are Both Here But Not A. Almost Heaven.

Pictures of her mum and dad are on the Alltalk website http://www.geocities.com/alltalkwhippets/ :thumbsup:

Seraphina said:
Pictures of her mum and dad are on the Alltalk website  http://www.geocities.com/alltalkwhippets/     :thumbsup:
Thank you! I've already found this site and also pics of her littermates. But any picture of her. :( Though I can imagine that she looks as nice as her littermates. :thumbsup:

I took some pics of "Angelina" last year and sent them to the breeder Sue Delaney who is a member of K9 - "SueD" I think is her k9 name. I can't seem to find them on my computer (but I did have a clean-out recently) so PM Sue and ask her to post one or email you one. I'm sure she'll oblige.

Oh, I'd be interested to see her photo, too. Could it be posted here, please :) .

Jacotte said:
Me also, please,  :)

Ok K9ers I'll try and get an updated photo of Angie. I think I may have some baby ones of her. I'll go check my records.

Although I'm having dramas puting them into my replys. derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Cheers - Sued :cheers:

Here goes something.

Angelina__10_wks_1.jpg

Do you not have the ones I took for you Sue?

Back