The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Wanted

jimdewhurst

Registered
Reaction score
hi i am asking for a friend who is not a member. he is looking for a whippet/whippet cross either for sale or a rescue dog in the north west preferably not old does anyone know of any rescue centres that may have one?

thanks in advance

Good luck, there seems to be so many needing homes. :luck:

hi i am asking for a friend who is not a member. he is looking for a whippet/whippet cross either for sale or a rescue dog in the north west preferably not old does anyone know of any rescue centres that may have one? thanks in advance
Mayflower in Bawtry in Doncaster has Bella. Not sure if she's whippet or greyhound cross. She's blue in colour. I saw her on the news some time back as she had poorly front legs and they were raising money for operations. These have been done and I think Mayflower will contribute to any future requirements. She's a beauty. She's on Facebook too!

Ps IRS been a while so not sure if she may have found her forever home.

hi i am asking for a friend who is not a member. he is looking for a whippet/whippet cross either for sale or a rescue dog in the north west preferably not old does anyone know of any rescue centres that may have one? thanks in advance
Mayflower in Bawtry in Doncaster has Bella. Not sure if she's whippet or greyhound cross. She's blue in colour. I saw her on the news some time back as she had poorly front legs and they were raising money for operations. These have been done and I think Mayflower will contribute to any future requirements. She's a beauty. She's on Facebook too!

Ps IRS been a while so not sure if she may have found her forever home.
ok thanks i will pass the info on

Back