The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Race Result

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDY & LESLEY SMITH[/SIZE]

On Calenna Hope (Spry) winning the whippet race at Belle Vue in fine style.

From the traps T6 Parkstone True Blue lead by a lenth from T5 Niisyf Gypsy then T 2 Calenna Hope.

as they reached the bend T6 & T5 both ran middle/wid leaving space for Calenna Hope to nip up the inside (railing perfectly) to go away for a 3l win.

Full Result

1st = T2 Calenna Hope

2nd = T5 Niisyf Gypsy

3rd = T6 Parkstone True Blue

4th = T4 Parkstone Lucy Lastic

5th = T1 Pennymeadow Penny

6th = Calenna Pride

The £150 prize money was donnated by the winners to the RGT, the tote betting raised £390 on the whippet Race for the RGT + the £60 the Lancashire paid to sponsore 1 of the greyhound races so in total the whippets raised £600 for the retired greyhound trust.

we have been asked to run at the next RGT night and we have also another special race in the pipeline at the same meeting.

Thanks Mark :cheers: we can't smile wide enough she did us proud as she always does :D and so did our Callie who give it her best :huggles:

I would like to say a big thankyou to Stefan for walking Callie out for me and looking after her so well :thumbsup:

It was a great night as always with lovely company :) Julie looked gorgeous in her brindle outfit :D

Well done to all the dogs they really gave it their all and raised a lot of money in the process for a very worthy cause :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Congratualtionsto the Calenna team on winning and Congratulations [/SIZE]to all who helped to raise a fantastic £600 for RGT - a really worthy charity!

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Lesley, Andy & Spry[/SIZE] :cheers:

A great night that ended on a real high, never seen Lesley get soooo carried away, when her little girl was coming home to win. :huggles: she ran her little heart out and gave it her all she did you both proud.

A big thanks to Julie, :huggles: who matched the dog perfectly. :thumbsup:

Really nice to meet Cheshirepoacher. :thumbsup:

Also nice to see the whippets making money for the greyhound a really worthy cause. :thumbsup:

Wheres the pics Julie, i"m tapping. :- "

WOW lesley, what a thrill. So pleased for you. What a fab amount of money to raise too. Sounds like great fun too :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]big well done Lesley Andy and Spry [/SIZE] :cheers:

if i could have got my brother to walk out Gin instead i'd have had a sneeky bet on her :thumbsup:

looking foward to next time :cheers:

Come on Julie where's the pics :p anybody would think you'd had a late night or something :teehee:

Well done Lesley, Andy & Co. What a good result!

It was also great to see so much raised for the RGT. You must be, quite rightly, very pleased Mark.

WELL DONE LESLEY ANDY & of course the lovely Spry a fantastic result & a fantastic night good sport good company & a great race well done everyone & a great result for The Retired Greyhound Trust :thumbsup:

Fantastic result well done to Andy and lesley you must be very proud sorry we couldnt be there to watch

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to Andy and Lesley[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: and of course to [SIZE=21pt]SPRY[/SIZE] :wub: :cheers:

Very well done - bet you are over the moon. :D

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS LESLEY & ANDY :cheers: :cheers: A BIG WELL DONE TO SPRY, YOU LITTLE STAR :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

A great night with some great company :thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay with the photos :b better late than never, hope you like them all there are quite a few of them :- "

This is the greyhound race that the club sponsered

BelleVue_8.4.06_001.jpg

The winning dog and the presentation

BelleVue_8.4.06_05.jpg

Back