The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Pup Wanted

xEmiliex

Registered
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bother you all i'm looking to buy a female puppy whippet upto the age of 6 months ive looked around my local area and can't seem to find nothing so ive been having alook around the net and came across this wesite heres abit about me ive had dogs all my life since i was a baby my family have owned dogs never have they got rid of a dog for any reason all have lived to old age my mums dogs are both 12 at the moment i own a cross whippet jack russell shes 6 1/2yrs old now very well looked after never had pups pet only i'm looking for a female pup to join our family as a pet only not for racing papers or no papers its not a big issue as she will just be pur little baby nothing else travel could be a problem so as close to portsmouth unless your willing to travel but please ask even if your miles away as it may be possible to get to you willing to pay a reasonable price

dont mind colour but would like a blue or cream or white i like like colours fawn etc to feel free to ask my anything thank you for your time

p.s id love to rehome pairs or greyhounds etc but i just wouldnt have the space for anymore than two dogs and it wouldnt be fair on them so please dont ask as im a huge pet lover and its hard to say no :))

Just keep checking on here some come up from time to time,get to know the guys and gals and you`ll hear of one through the forumvine soon enough,be patient i came on here looking for one a few months ago and got a beautiful whippet after a month or so,exactly what i was looking for,so good luck...

Geo

hi i'm just about to put a deposit down on a four week on female so i may have one now thank you for your time p.s it was through this board so thank you all so much

luv Emilie

xxxxxxxxx

xEmiliex said:
hi i'm just about to put a deposit down on a four week on female so i may have one now thank you for your time p.s it was through this board so thank you all so much
luv Emilie

xxxxxxxxx

so glad you picked her Emillie

so what you going to call her ?

tinabow said:
xEmiliex said:
luv Emilie

xxxxxxxxx

And guess who are the lucky peeps are who are picking her up Tina?! (I might just have to 'forget' to deliver her!)

boothros said:
tinabow said:
xEmiliex said:
luv Emilie

xxxxxxxxx

And guess who are the lucky peeps are who are picking her up Tina?! (I might just have to 'forget' to deliver her!)

WELL IN THAT CASE IM GOING TO GET THE CUDDLES FIRST AND THEN IM COMING HOME WITH YOU

Back