The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Pup Wanted

xEmiliex

Registered
Reaction score
Hi sorry to bother you all i'm looking to buy a female puppy whippet upto the age of 6 months ive looked around my local area and can't seem to find nothing so ive been having alook around the net and came across this wesite heres abit about me ive had dogs all my life since i was a baby my family have owned dogs never have they got rid of a dog for any reason all have lived to old age my mums dogs are both 12 at the moment i own a cross whippet jack russell shes 6 1/2yrs old now very well looked after never had pups pet only i'm looking for a female pup to join our family as a pet only not for racing papers or no papers its not a big issue as she will just be pur little baby nothing else travel could be a problem so as close to portsmouth unless your willing to travel but please ask even if your miles away as it may be possible to get to you willing to pay a reasonable price

dont mind colour but would like a blue or cream or white i like light colours fawn etc to feel free to ask my anything thank you for your time

p.s id love to rehome pairs or greyhounds etc but i just wouldnt have the space for anymore than two dogs and it wouldnt be fair on them so please dont ask as im a huge pet lover and its hard to say no :))

xEmiliex said:
Hi sorry to bother you all i'm looking to buy a female puppy whippet upto the age of 6 months ive looked around my local area and can't seem to find nothing so ive been having alook around the net and came across this wesite heres abit about me ive had dogs all my life since i was a baby my family have owned dogs never have they got rid of a dog for any reason all have lived to old age my mums dogs are both 12 at the moment i own a cross whippet jack russell shes 6 1/2yrs old now very well looked after never had pups pet only i'm looking for a female pup to join our family as a pet only not for racing papers or no papers its not a big issue as she will just be pur little baby nothing else travel could be a problem so as close to portsmouth unless your willing to travel but please ask even if your miles away as it may be possible to get to you willing to pay a reasonable price dont mind colour but would like a blue or cream or white i like light colours fawn etc to feel free to ask my anything thank you for your time

p.s id love to rehome pairs or greyhounds etc but i just wouldnt have the space for anymore than two dogs and it wouldnt be fair on them so please dont ask as im a huge pet lover and its hard to say no  :))

Found this on another thread :thumbsup:

hi

we have a beautiful litter of 5 weeks old. 3 bitches and 2 dogs. pics of the pups are on our website

www.kford-hounds.co.uk

Paula x

Back