The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Pictures required

lokeren

Registered
Reaction score
:D I am in the process of designing a stand for the Discover Dogs exhibition in London in November. If anyone has any pictures of Whippets at play, when racing or lure coursing or doing agility or obedience that they would be willing to lend me, I would be very grateful. You could either email me them or send them to me in the post and I will ensure that you get them all back. If they are professional photographs you must have paid the copyright fee in order that I can use them on public display.

Discover Dogs is on 22nd and 23rd November and it's well worth a visit.

Just a reminder to everyone to come to the Companion Dog Show being held at the Harvey Hadden Stadium, Nottingham on Saturday, 18th October. For detail see previous topic headed Companion Dog Show. My spare bedroom is full to overflowing with donated goodies, so I need plenty of exhibitors to come and take them from us. Plus there is the 25 quid for best pedigree and ten quid for best novelty, which is more than you get at lots of open shows.

The proceeds are for Maresa MacKeith a young lady with cerebral palsy who is going to go to Nottingham Trent University and needs £8000 to build an extension onto her mum's house for her to be able to study properly.

If you want any more info please feel free to contact me by email

Ive never been but im thinking about going this year. I like the doggy shopping more than looking at the dogs. I always go to Crufts, I know its not as big. Do you get many stalls?? CAn you park at Earls Court and if so how much is it to park all day.

I've got a few of my girl doing agility if you're interested.

I can email them to you.

Wendy

:D :D Hi Wendy I did email you but not sure if you received it. I would love to use your pictures and you will be credited on the stand for your contribution. The same applies to anyone else who would like to participate in this way.

I look forward to receiving them.

Many thanks Jan Fiers

Gosh did you not get them - I emailed them to you the same day. What is your email addy and I'll send them again.

Wendy

I've gone to your web page and used the contact email there to send them again. Please let me know if you've got them.

Wendy

Wendy I got your photo's. They are just what I was looking for. They are now enlarged to A4 and captioned. Have also had some brilliant "At Rest" pictures from Aslan Whippets in Australia which are equally as good, especially the one with the empty glass and liquor bottle!

Many thanks Jan

Back