The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Missing

jue332

Registered
Reaction score
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-lost.asp

Willow a 5 year old whippet, went missing in Wincanton Somerset on Jan 22nd.

She is blue/grey and has a white stripe on her nose chest and tip of tail, wearing a black collar and is microchipped.

Her picture can be seen on the above link.

Please look out for her.

Julie

She looks a beautiful girl, it's dreadful that she's out there on her own, hope she's found soon. :luck:

How sad, another missing whippet :( Hope she is home soon :luck:

Nope she's still missing. :(

LSB 2397/1/J:

Whippet - bitch (neutered)

Smooth coated

Grey

White stripe on nose, white chest and tummy, white paws, white tip of tail

Microchip number: 826098100299724

Wearing a black Whippet collar

Name is "Willow"

Went missing from: Wincanton, Somerset on 22/1/06

Circumstance of loss: Not sure if she ran off or someone took her. Have not seen her since 4pm on sunday 22nd january. We are surrounded by farm fields.

Fingers crossed for Willow :luck: :luck: :luck:

i hope you find her soon ! what happend? was she scared in to a run or just dispapeard? its very close to me. last week i was walking len around the village and a man in a van stoped and said how georgeous he was maybe i am a bit cauous but i felt uneasy and took a long walk around the village so as not to give my location away. i dont even have my boys name on his tag just a phone number and post code he is micro chipped though, but i have heard of poor dogs having these dug out with potato pealers. the whole world is sick i look at my lad sleeping on my bed and cant imagine what i would do if he was taken. i send you a big hug and hope she is safe soon :wub: :luck:

It is sad these dogs are disapearing... :( I cant imagine what the owners are going through

Hope she is found very soon :luck:

Back