The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Lurcher Quilt Idea

scratchalice

Registered
Reaction score
8)

Hi Everyone I thought that I would let everyone know that Scratch is doing ok, she finds walking hard work but shes happy and eating well. meanwhile I have been making a whippet themed quilt which I am currently working on and will be selling on ebay eventually to raise money for the PDSA and the fees for Scratch.

I will certainly let you know when this quilt will go on ebay and will be making whippet themed items in the future.

Thankyou to everyone who have been enquiring about Scratch I will take some photos of Scratch and post them on here.

:) Love from faith, Scratch and Alice xxx

reduced_scratch_idea.jpg

scratchalice said:
8) Hi Everyone I thought that I would let everyone know that Scratch is doing ok, she finds walking hard work but shes happy and eating well.  meanwhile I have been making a whippet themed quilt which I am currently working on and will be selling on ebay eventually to raise money for the PDSA and the fees for Scratch.

I will certainly let you know when this quilt will go on ebay and will be making whippet themed items in the future.

Thankyou to everyone who have been enquiring about Scratch I will take some photos of Scratch and post them on here.

:)    Love from faith, Scratch and Alice xxx

wHOOPS CANNOT GET IMAGE RIGHT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IMAGE THEN WRITE TO ME AT acrylicss@aol.com  and I will post you an image of this quilt sorry to everyone who cant see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad she's happy and eating, I'm sure the walking will improve as she builds muscle up.

look forward to the pics and to seeing the quilt :thumbsup:

wow thats lovely, well done must have taken you ages :thumbsup:

:) Hi Faith, glad Scratch is doing Ok, bet she is finding it quite hard work in the heat

isn't she ? Jesse certainly is. :(

The quilt you made is brilliant, :thumbsup: how long did it take to make ?

Give Scratch a gentle :huggles: from me and Jesse.

Sonia and Jesse xx

WOW that really is lovely :thumbsup:

thats lovely,will be watching ebay now :)

Back