The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet In Sheeps Clothing

graciepup

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.Not been on here for a long time.Due to a house move and my husband having a very bad motorcycle crash the day before we moved :( But we finally have got sorted out and live at the foot of the south downs.Its amazing and Grace and I walk for miles.

I had to post this piccie as Grace justs makes life so funny,she has been an absolute angel and I couldnt ask for a better friend o:) I found her like this after popping to the shops (w00t)

clairescamera601.jpg

Aww Bless her heart - she has the right idea! :wub:

Hope your husband is ok and you're all settled into your new house :huggles:

She looks cute :wub:

Good luck in your new home :luck: :luck:

Bless :wub:

Hope your husband is on the mend now and the house move went OK :thumbsup:

Do you mean the South Downs in Sussex?.......... I used to live there :)

jinnyfizz said:
Bless :wub: Hope your husband is on the mend now and the house move went OK :thumbsup:

Yes in sussex.Its so stunning here we live in findon now.My husband is on the mend,all plated up and put back together now :) He is very lucky to be alive and mobile. :thumbsup:

(w00t) look at her little face

glad your husband is better :thumbsup:

graciepup said:
jinnyfizz said:
Bless :wub: Hope your husband is on the mend now and the house move went OK :thumbsup:

Yes in sussex.Its so stunning here we live in findon now.My husband is on the mend,all plated up and put back together now :) He is very lucky to be alive and mobile. :thumbsup:

I know Findon :thumbsup:

I used to live in Chichester - quite often took the horses up onto the Downs.

Fantastic place to walk - enjoy!!! :cheers:

I thought Grace was a poodle for a second. :lol: Great picture. :thumbsup:

I walked the whole of the South Downs Way in a week, many years ago. :sweating: It goes through some lovely countryside, with lovely views.

Lovely picture. If that had been my Grace the sheepskin would have been in shreds all around her! So glad your husband is recovering - what an awful thing to happen just as you were moving, must have been very traumatic for you all. Enjoy your new home :cheers:

i live in shoreham, there are so many lovely walks round cissbury ring. i have spent many hours up there.

What a great photo :D Glad to hear your husband is on the mend after his accident - must have been a terrible shock for you both. Good luck in your new home :luck:

Jill

Aww bless, that picture made me smile :) She is such a cutie :wub:

Back