The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Fleeces

flipper

Registered
Reaction score
Got talking to, two ladies today at the Midland Counties, who had beautiful fleeces that provided total all over cover for their whippets :) . Unfortunately they couldn't remember the name of the person that they purchased them from, only that the person advertises on K9 community. Can anyone help me locate this person and provide me with contact details?

flipper said:
Got talking to, two ladies today at the Midland Counties, who had beautiful fleeces that provided total all over cover for their whippets :) .  Unfortunately they couldn't remember the name of the person that they purchased them from, only that the person advertises on K9 community.  Can anyone help me locate this person and provide me with contact details?

It's nicky12 :D :D :D

Whippet pyjamas!!! :thumbsup:

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index.php?showuser=7078

Last edited by a moderator:
if the coats were like this them iv your women hun :D

P1010003.jpg

nicky12 said:
if the coats were like this them iv your women  hun  :D
P1010003.jpg

Yes these are the ones! are you still making them? if you are, how do I go about ordering one? Not sure pink is Fraizer's colour though lol

Thank you for your quick reply, Fiona

iv emailed you bk hun ,can do camoflage skulls and cross bones ext ble bright colours il see if i can dig out more pics for you ,and now im not so busy folks il add some to my market place add next week :cheers:

Back