The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Chamions Book Vol 2

not getting bids because the starting price is so high

Volume 1 is quite easy to get hold of, there are still a lot of new ones in stock. However there were not as many of Vol 2 printed and I know a lot of people do not have this one. I have never seen a Vol 2 one for sale before on ebay or anywhere else over the past couple of years.

Hi All

Second one listed is in better condition, and its signed by the author, have you tried the whippet rescue stall they may sell it at a lesser price !

Heather

The second one isted is Vol one which you can buy new from whippet rescue for £15

It is Vol 2 that is the rare one and WR dont have any of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother bought Volume 2 when it first came out but gave it back because there were alot of errors in it....Silly mother :-

Mother bought Volume 2 when it first came out but gave it back because there were alot of errors in it....Silly mother :-
I have Vol. 2 here in Canada, bought from Whippet Rescue when it was first offered for sale. And a couple of years ago, visiting show stalls at Driffield, I found the same volume 2 in excellent condition and bought it for a friend who wanted to collect the Whippet Champions series. Not only that, but I managed to bargain the company selling it down to 10 pounds as I bought another couple of books of other things (my love of whippets is legendary but I still maintain an interest, though no dogs, in other breeds) that persuaded them to sell me Vol 2 cheaply.

I don't care about the mistakes, and neither does my friend to whom I gave it. Those are easy enough to correct, but just having the issue, warts and all is enough for us!

Lanny

(w00t)

And another (w00t) for your signature :thumbsup:

TCx

Back