The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What You Think Of My New

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
been fiddling around with a new bed designe what you all think would they sell on market place ,the one shown it cream suede :D

as ever my trusty model ollie hes was so good hes having this bed :D

P1010024-9.jpg

duno about your whippets but they live to be snuggly so these high walls are brill ollie loves it

P1010025-20.jpg

P1010026-14.jpg

P1010027-10.jpg

as you can see theres no pad in there as the padded sides are joined right from the bottom so it padded from bottom to top :D

P1010028-12.jpg

P1010029-14.jpg

some feedback peeps if theres enough interest il do some for the market place :D

They look very comfy Nicky, how would you clean them?

Jenny

That looks great - I think my boys would love them, they love their igloo so I think they'd like this too.

They look very comfy Nicky, how would you clean them?
Jenny
that one fits in my washing machine and tumble dryer no problems at all jenny (already thought of that and tryed it for a fit and was still room for a larger size still ) :D

They look great , really cosy . I think my cats would love them too :D

mine would love these too :D

Oh they look Fab!!!!

My pair like to sleep on their backs with all 4 feet in the air.. could they do that in these Nicky?

Oh they look Fab!!!!
My pair like to sleep on their backs with all 4 feet in the air.. could they do that in these Nicky?
oooh could you fit 7 iggies and friends in one. they look real cosy and warm.

Oh they look Fab!!!!
my ollie and blue like sleeping like that :lol: they would be able to sleep in all the normal whippety positions in it hun :D

Your on a winner there Nicky, they look brill :thumbsup:

oooo a snuggly bed with an inbuilt chin-rest .....my boys would defo approve

Yes, I can see Grace taking to one of those. Her favourite bed to date is an old bean bag that she can snuggle down in, but she is getting too big for it now. About how much do you think you would sell them for?

Yes, I can see Grace taking to one of those. Her favourite bed to date is an old bean bag that she can snuggle down in, but she is getting too big for it now. About how much do you think you would sell them for?
il need to price everything up ,il let you no once i find somore suede fabric and filling :D

Fantastic

I wish I was that creative. My Whippies would love them so much that I probably would not see them again! :)

What a brill idea! I think you'd get loads of business with those. :)

(w00t) Mine would love them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nicky you are brilliant :D

Back