The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What was (is) your first dogs name?

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
My first dog was a golden Labrador called Bonnie. She had a litter and we kept her daughter a black lab called poppy. I was very young when we had them both but I can still remember to this day stealing their dog biscuits (gross habit!) and eating them behind the sofa until my mum came and found me!

Sheena, the rough collie my parents got when I was four. I was surprised a couple of years later to discover that Sheena can also be a human's name!

My very first dogs name was "Lulu".
A golden cocker spaniel (show type) Kc registered.

There had been family dogs but she was the first dog that I used my own money to buy her with, I was 17 at the time and I think she cost me £6

My very first dogs name was "Lulu".
A golden cocker spaniel (show type) Kc registered.

There had been family dogs but she was the first dog that I used my own money to buy her with, I was 17 at the time and I think she cost me £6

Wow £6!

The first dog of my own was a rescue Shetland Sheepdog called 'Penny'. She was a lovely natured dog but had a number of show faults, barrel chested and gay tail. But for a pet she was perfect.

Mine was Rowley - a bad tempered snappy little King Charles Spaniel ( the toy sort, not a Cavalier). We could stroke him but anyone else risked losing a finger.

My first dog was named Punky. She was a Cocker Spaniel x Poodle x Terrier crossbreed. She only was in my life a couple years when I was born, and was an old and crabby dog, who did not like me - haha!

Back