The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What Dog To Sort This Out ?

Mike from Hereford

Registered
Reaction score
The shape of longhounds will change if this is the future quarry ?? (w00t)

Giant_Rabbit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol: it would be a bugger if they couldn't catch it though Mike, would you ever tell (w00t) :b

my son was watching a story on newsround the other day about the worlds biggest bunny.... it was 8 kg!!!!

I reckon even oor Jakey would be scared of that (w00t) and he's not scared of anything :lol:

umm one of the ferrets mally bred would be a match for it size wise, had lester piggot on the phone the other night wanting to borry one for his come back race. :(

~whitecross whippets~ said:
my son was watching a story on newsround the other day about the worlds biggest bunny.... it was 8 kg!!!!
I saw this too Kaz - picture in our local paper - it was huge (w00t)

Its General Woundwort from Watership Down (w00t)

I'm sure I wasn't the only sad kid to watch this film :- "

jezza said:
Its General Woundwort from Watership Down  (w00t)
I'm sure I wasn't the only sad kid to watch this film  :- "

Bigwig would have kicked the Generals arse :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had to read the book at school and can remember the film coming out which is more years ago than i would care to remember :p

I think it is just a really small man holding it and the rabbit is normal size :D :D ...lol

Lakey said:
jezza said:
Its General Woundwort from Watership Down  (w00t)
I'm sure I wasn't the only sad kid to watch this film  :- "

Bigwig would have kicked the Generals arse :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had to read the book at school and can remember the film coming out which is more years ago than i would care to remember :p

Not only was I sad enough to watch the film, I also had 2 pet rabbits called Hazel and Bigwig :oops:

In my defence I was about 12 at the time :D

Back