The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

What Do U Like???

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
:D just for fun post in herere what u LIKE about whippet racing? NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!! only what u LIKE about it please lol

ok heres what i like, I love the buzz u get when your dog is racing up the track in with a chanch of winning, i love travelling to different parts of the country that without whippets i wud not visit ie kirkaldy, asfordby etc thats just the camping weekend what about blidworth etc? wud never have heard of there without whippets. i like meeting up with mates not just from north east but around the country and having a good crack. i like watching all the races but especially the scratch and north east dogs so i can prepare my reports.

so come on what do u like the best????

Last edited by a moderator:
:p i love the feeling that you get when you know all that effort and traning you have put in has finaly paid off! and i like it when you are shouting up the trach when the dogs are in the traps you are nervous and exsited! :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah and yopur stomach is going mad and u need the loo as soon as u walk up the track pmsl yes i like the shouting 4 your dog bit too also mates dogs :D

Have to agree with the both of you... the buzz you get when your dog is racing is brilliant....... and also there are some very nice people who whippet race and like to go to the pub lol

I like the weekend's away in the caravan. If it's dry :D . Love picking my dog up after he race's,,win or lose :D Like the night's in bleathering to all my friend's,,,,aye the weekend's away are great :cheers:

Have to agree there Susan the weekends and the hollidays are great, can't wait for next year to come around ........ :p

You mean you lot don't go racing for the dishy blokes? :lol:

love to look after them,the walking does me good .win or loose skye is our champion,as long as she comes of ok and has a good race we are happy :D the caravan w/e we also enjoy,talking dogs and hopefully picking tips .i always find people will help you when you have problems. BIG thank to johnG who told us about skye and to tony and yvon for giving us this wonderful dog that keeps us entertained 24hrs a day thats just keeping her out of the larder. :cheers:

:) Dave we should be thanking you, for giving sky a loving home, we have the best of both we still see her and know she is loved, so thanks to you and Di and not forgetting the lads for giving her a new home, how you doing with Roddie is he racing yet,

Last edited by a moderator:
vicky what dishy blokes, am i missing something r what. :thumbsup:

I luv the nights at discos etc, the atmosphere of every1 just having a gud laugh wether their dog has won or lost. Every1 enjoys themselves dancing 'drinking' and having a crack with the mates that u only see a few times a year, this makes them more special !!!!

Luv stace xxx

Back