The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We've Been Holiday!!

Lise

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

It's a while since we have been on and WOW how Floyd has progessed. We (OH and 2 of my cousins and Floyd) have been away visiting my Grandparents in Devon.

Thank you all for advice about travel sickness the stugon worked a treat on the 5 hours each way journey, as well as the long journey down to Devon, he endured long, slow windy road journeys but was rewarded with some gorgeous walks, he was so good, taking everything and everyone in his stride.

We met loads of people who stopped to admire him, some people getting his breed wrong (italian graeyhound) and lots of children calling bitsy malony, who I later found out from my cousins kids is a dog in a book who is "bitsy malony - skinny and bony!" who lives near "hairy mclairy who lives at the dairy".

He's been on a boat too and wasn't sea sick!

And best of all when we got back we let him off the lead, in the horse training pit with the Borzois on the lead in the middle, we thoght he is less likely to run away fron the pack so to speak, he was great, and he has been out with us everyay off the lead walking and a few "marshalled" sprints.............boy can he run!

He is still a bit fussy with his grub the terror!

My other cousins (15 + 17) are now on to thier ma for a whippet having fallen in love with the boy wonder Floyd!

Nice to be back!

Lise and Floyd

Brixham_August_2005_049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a good time.

Floyd is looking gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nice to hear from you again. Did he have any nice beach runs? mine experienced a second puppyhood on his recent visits to the Gower. (w00t) :lol:

Hi Lise - good to hear you had a good holiday - Floyd looks :wub: :wub: o:) and is definitely growing :thumbsup:

he is lovely,glad you had a nice time in Devon :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: Floyd looks really beautiful. Glad you had a great holiday. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Got any more photos of Floyd on his holidays? Some with Borzois would be nice too.... :- "

Floyd is looking very handsome! :wub: :wub:

Back