The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome Back

Roedeane

Registered
Reaction score
:cheers: Dawn showed Cleena at Newark today(the special needs whippet - usually handled by Richard!) for the first time in 3 months and.....................won her class.Not only that, Cleena behaved really well for Dawn so...................I think maybe Richard is redundant??? :cheers: Well done Dawn and Cleena - the right way back to showing! Yvette :thumbsup:

Thanx Yvette

Do u think that is was because she was so shocked that it was me that was showing her? LOL (w00t)

No seriuosly, I was really pleased with her performance today lets just hope she has grown out or the naughty puppy phase at long last :D

I think the dogs really enjoyed the run in the paddock afterwards, lets hope Mally got some lovely pictures.

I think the dogs really enjoyed the run in the paddock afterwards, lets hope Mally got some lovely pictures.

I enjoyed the run as Lucy hasn't woken up yet! First time I've had peace since I bought her! When's the next run???? :D Can't wait to see if Mally's pics have come out.

ps Lucy isn't lame so think she must be a wimp! :lol:

Ok So who won what >? Thank goodness Mothers Day is over , my life will now go back to normal :blink: Did you miss me ? :huggles:

Yes Jax we did miss u :huggles:

and u missed cleena being a good girl!

WELL DONE DAWN AND CLEENA [/size] :cheers: :cheers:

How old is Cleena now? You have given me hope that Sky will grow up one day!!!

Full results and pics????????

jools said:
WELL DONE DAWN AND CLEENA [/size] :cheers:   :cheers: How old is Cleena now? You have given me hope that Sky will grow up one day!!!

erm........................ Cleena is 19month old Jools, but im not holding my breath. Her mum was 21/2 before the penny dropped (w00t)

dawn said:
jools said:
WELL DONE DAWN AND CLEENA [/size] :cheers:   :cheers: How old is Cleena now? You have given me hope that Sky will grow up one day!!!

erm........................ Cleena is 19month old Jools, but im not holding my breath. Her mum was 21/2 before the penny dropped (w00t)

Yes theres a little madam not far from me who's 2years old now and is just getting the hang of it. :blink:

Well done Dawn and Cleena on your return to the limelight :thumbsup:

dawn said:
jools said:

Sky is only 14 months, I don't think I can survive 'til she's 2!! She's as nutty as a fruit cake!!

dawn said:
jools said:

Dawn honey you really need to learn math.

Cleena is 21 months old.... Unless she was born 2 months after Teya :huggles:

Wendy

Well done Dawn and cleena :D :thumbsup:

Who was judging and do we have any photos yet? :D

chelynnah said:
dawn said:
jools said:

Wendy

erm....................... sorry having a blonde moment and it is a day you will never forget eh Wendy??

dawn said:
chelynnah said:
dawn said:
jools said:

Wendy

erm....................... sorry having a blonde moment and it is a day you will never forget eh Wendy??

YUP!!!! They were born on my B-day!!!! Best B-day present ever!

Wendy

Back