The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Web Site Monitoring

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score
For a few years now the K9 Community web site has been automatically monitored to ensure it's up & running & I get email notifications of any problems. In practice however that monitoring hasn't worked that well because the monitoring cycle was only every hour and I had to be here to sort out any problem....

From today we have enhanced our service and reliability and are paying for additional testing to be carried out every 5 minutes. Any problems found will be investigated and hopefully resolved within 30 minutes, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year! That doesn't guarantee that all problems will get fixed that quickly but it should help :thumbsup:

Thanks Nigel and Judy :huggles: it's appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
you are very clever, thanks for keeping k9 going :thumbsup:

thanks for such a great website. much appreciated :thumbsup:

Nigel said:
From today we have enhanced our service and reliability and are paying for additional testing to be carried out every 5 minutes.

Thanks Nigel much appreciated. :cheers:

Did you have enough in the coffers for this, or shall we all visit the 'donate now' button?

Just what i was thinking ;)

heheh... NICE. hey peoples, what are your favorite places to travel?? give me some feedback!

heheh... NICE. hey peoples, what are your favorite places to travel?? give me some feedback!

Back