mantamuffin

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to say we are having a photo competition - no reason just a thank you

Details are here Photo comp details, it's free and special prize

Thank you

Katherine

oh okay I love to see doggy pictures! :wub:

Hiya Katherine, what a good idea, I will need to have a good search as I don't think I have many pics :- " :lol: does it need to be of a single dog or can it be of more than one on the pic?

I have sent spme pics in of some of my lot if i fined any good ones of shelby and boris i will send them aswell

*Lesley* said:
Hiya Katherine, what a good idea, I will need to have a good search as I don't think I have many pics :- "  :lol: does it need to be of a single dog or can it be of more than one on the pic?

the only rules are no adapted photos and only 1 entry per dog - i.e if you entered a running shot of 2 dogs then those 2 dogs wouldn't be eligible for individual entry.Oh and no extra marks for dogs in my collars I'm not judging it so it won't help :p

It is limited to UK residents Katherine?

No we sell all over the world so the comp is open to all the doggies out there also :))

OK I've entered - but how do I view the entries? I've been to the link but there's nothing there.

Please help!

slightly worried that my email might not have got through..........

2 sent, 2 to go!

thanks, great idea :thumbsup:

yep you are all up and entered (w00t)

might have had one too many last night sorry for late posting :- "

hoping to catch some more people to enter :thumbsup: (no fee, just great photos)

I've sent 2 but not to sure how to email photos so I hope you have got them

Only 10 entry days left folks - have decided to give a 2nd and 3rd prize of a bandana too as have had so many entries.

So dig out those photos :))

Back