The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Light Fantastic= Vc Texas Tea

DILL

Registered
Reaction score
Had Cody scanned and she's definately pregnant! vet thinks between 5 and 7 pups. Can't believe it after the mating saga( cody was less than willing) (w00t) . Hope i finally get my bitch puppy now :D

How brilliant. I always thought you should do that mating. You know I've always loved your boy because he reminds me of Fiddler. Congratulations and best of luck with the puppies :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those scratches and bruises were worth it then Becky lol :lol: Good luck with them :luck:

That sounds like a great litter in the making .... :luck: Cody and I hope you get your bitch Becky :thumbsup:

What fantastic news Becky - Light Fantastic in fact :lol:

Didn't know Dill was you - but know now due to the news. I know how long you have planned this, so very pleased for you. They will be beautiful pups :wub: :wub: Keep us updated, we want to know the minute they are born :thumbsup:

great news becky (w00t) ,good luck with the birth :luck: :thumbsup:

Really chuffed for you Becky. Hope that you get the bitch pup that you want.

I was lucky enough to be with Becky when she had Cody scanned. :D

We really hope Cody has lot's of little girls :wub: so Becky has a good choice. :thumbsup:

Pity the vet can't tell the sex & colour of the pups. :lol: Should be a cracking litter out of two very good dogs! :huggles:

more puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with your litter and keep us posted on the birth and k9 rules do state....loads of piccys :- " :lol: :lol:

when are they due?

Great news Becky :cheers: i cant wait to see them, they will be little smashers :huggles:

That's great news Becky... Congratulations :huggles:

Thank's for all the good wishes everyone :thumbsup: Puppies will be due on 9th April :cheers:

good luck with pups what a great mating :thumbsup:

DILL said:
Thank's for all the good wishes everyone :thumbsup:   Puppies will be due on 9th April :cheers:
If she pops them out like you did with your last baby, she will do OK :lol: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Becky :thumbsup:

All the best of luck :luck:

Cant wait for pics, they'll be gorgeous puppys :wub:

Congratulations Jasper & Cody, :huggles: lets hope you get enough little girls to choose one, :- " :luck: with the welping. :thumbsup:

great news :cheers: we will have to swap notes becky penny is due 14th march

hows about putting some photos of mom and dad on? :- "

Here you are Sarah some piccy's of Mum & Dad :thumbsup:

WCRch Light Fantastic & VC Texas Tea 8)

HPIM0167.jpg

Jasper & Cody :huggles:

HPIM0246.jpg

Cody's expanding waistline :wub:

45wks.jpg

mum and dad are lovely what beautifull babies they will have best of luck :luck:

Back