The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Evansent And Tipsy Litter

Firemansam

Registered
Reaction score
Well Tipsy (WcRCH Red Devil x Violet) has had her pups.

Well we think she has finished anyway.

If you have read previous threads you will know we are desperate to keep a girl as Tipsy had a litter of 7 boys last time.

Well she has done it again :eek: 7 boys :eek: Lovely colours and all healthy. Unfortunately no girl for my wife Anna.

I have told Tipsy as punishment she is up for adoption :lol:

She has done really well and was very good, she laid nicely all the way through and made no fuss at all.

I am disappointed for those who were hoping for a girl to race.

I will post lots of pics tomorrow.

:( Andy and Anna, i am so gutted for you both, will you be keeping a boy this time ? :unsure:

glad all went well for Tipsy :wub: .......7 boys again, if nothing else shes consistant (w00t)

cant wait to see photo's later today :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Andy and Anna no girlies again :( Nevermind she has had 7 healthy boys and Tipsy is well :wub: For me the ideal litter as so many boys to choose from :wub: Looking forward to the piccies later :D

so glad tipsy and puppys are well andy and anna look forward to pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sorry you didnt get a girl :(

glad all 7 are healthy, and mum is ok :huggles:

cant wait to see pics :wub:

1st pic this morning, I will take some proper ones later after some sleep -_-

7 boys

brindle, black with white collar, black with white blaze on face, 3 cream white white collars and a white boy with red fawn ears!

Just how cute is he?

All are doing fine.

Oh Tipsy - 7 boys again :eek: whats the chances of that! Nevermind, well done girl :cheers:

Andy are they all spoken for? Not for us I hasten to add - just curious :p

Whilst we all like to put our orders in to mum well in advance (i'd always begged my bitch for a blue & white girl) it's easy to forget how terribly wrong labour can go, the most important thing is that Tipsy & all 7 boys are very healthy. We lost 4 out of 7 pups from our last litter and the bitch had a terrible time followed by c section to deliver the dead pups, it certainly puts everything into perspective.

Best racer i've bred was from a litter of all dogs (when i wanted a bitch), so in that respect i think you should KEEP ONE ;)

Mum & pups look beautiful, doesn't it look like Tipsy's winking in the photo, probably knows what she's done ;) :lol:

I wish you the very best of luck with mum & pups and the lucky new owners.

:wub: Tipsy looks every bit the proud mum :wub:

cant wait to see more piccys of them :thumbsup:

that dark brindle boy looks :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh its no good - I keep coming back to this page to have a look! I really really want one but we said no more dogs, we have enough trouble finding holiday cottages allowing 2 dogs :(

I really love that picture of them, Tipsy winking bless her :wub: They all match the colour of their fleece bedding :wub:

Oh Tipsy! I'm sure she tried hard to make one of them a girlie for you, but it's all that AJ's fault, you should have had a word with him before the deed took place :eek:

The pups look beautiful, and I think you really should keep the white boy with fawn ears - he is :wub: well they all are actually. Julie was updating me on the deliveries last night, and I took my phone to bed with me in the hope that I would see it light up with a text to say there was a little girlie for you. Now, I think all things happen because they are meant to be - so you MUST be meant to have a boy. You know its not so bad - boys don't come in season to muck up racing, and as a bitch owner converted to boys 7 years ago, I'd have boys every time now - hope it's one of those gorgeous boys who converts you too :thumbsup: :teehee:

Good luck with them, I will look forward to more pics as they grow up. Well done Tipsy and AJ :thumbsup:

Well done Tipsy & AJ, seven healthy beautiful boys :wub: :huggles:

Looking forward to more puppy pics :D

that white with the red ears is lush :wub: :wub: :wub: but then all of them are :wub:

:) Well done Tipsy & Ajay, 7 lovely boys, :wub: you have definatly got to have one of them. Look forward to more piccies

What a lovely mixture of colours :wub: Love the little brindle boy :wub: It's definately meant to be that a little boy should stay :luck:

:) Well done Tipsy and AJ. Sometimes a puppy arrives the next day...wait and see :p Lovely mix of colours, cream for me :luck:

Oh Tipsy - 7 boys again :eek: whats the chances of that! Nevermind, well done girl :cheers:
Andy are they all spoken for? Not for us I hasten to add - just curious :p

About 4-5 have homes, I havent heard from many as every one is at work today! I can always save one for you :)

OMG I want that brindle!

No I mustn't :wacko:

Yes I must! :))

Oh no I must NOT!

I have to leave these pages before I do something I may regret. *waves*

Back