The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

WCRA TALK-IN

June Jonigk

Registered
Reaction score
I'm amazed at the amount of people who don't know about the WCRA talk-in, or don't realise that anyone can go.  Previously only 3 representatives from each club could attend, so not everyone got a chance to have some input.  Now it is open to all, but you must be booked in through your club secretary.  Each club is allowed 3 votes - this is to stop mass votes from one club to get something pushed through.  It is at the Fire Station at Moreton In Marsh on Saturday 16th November.  Contact you club secretary for further info.  It is your chance to have a say in your sport, and now there are those on the committee who want to listen! ;)

Hi June

I think the WCRA have shown a great deal of thought in picking the venue for the Talk In, becous of it's central location it makes it equaly accesable for members of all clubs to attend and have a say on the running of our sport.

Yes you 're right Mark, and I think we even have some representatives from Scotland coming down.  It's nice that they will have some input, and hopefully won't be forgotten in the future, like they have been in the past.

Hi June / Mark - everyone

Indeed there are 2 human bodies travelling down from Scotland - namely the mad pair from the Cale Thistle - plus their host of whippets - and sorry June that ***** collie!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there, it sounds as if it will be a enjoyable and positive day.

Certainly the venue has made it a lot easier for us to participate - our thanks to Adrian for arranging this new venue.

See you all soon

I added an entry in the calendar. Now there is no excuse for missing it.

If anyone has any dog related events that people may be interested in please add an entry into the calendar. It's available for all registered users to use.

Hi All

Just got back from the WCRa talk in, Being the first time i've attended one I went into it with an Open mind.

I found the WCRA committe listend intently to the veiws of all present and I left feeling that although Changes might not be made that at least veiws and ideas have been taken on board by the committee.

As I stated earlyer in this thread I think the Venue of Morton for a talk-in was a very possitive step forwad in the right direction making it accesable to reps from ALL the Affiliated clubs from around the country.

The buffet laid on was also of a very good quality.

well done to all concerned.

Back