The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Warts

wellybob

Registered
Reaction score
Hi every one its me again wellybob, Jovi has a wart (I think its a wart) on his forhead above his right eye, before I rush off to the vet has any one had a wart removed from their whippet or is it best left alone. wellybob

Hi every one its me again wellybob, Jovi has a wart (I think its a wart) on his forhead above his right eye, before I rush off to the vet has any one had a wart removed from their whippet or is it best left alone. wellybob
how long has it been there?

you're sure its not a tick?

Woody has a couple of warts, one is on his forehead but it's very small and just skin coloured and nothing to worry about,.

I would only have a wart removed if it kept bleeding or grew dramatically.

how long has it been there?

you're sure its not a tick?
yes I'm shure its not a tick, we have only had him 5 weeks and he is 7 months old we had him chipped and checked over when got him but didnt notice the wart I am keeping my eye on it if it gets bigger I will take him to the vet

Woody has a couple of warts, one is on his forehead but it's very small and just skin coloured and nothing to worry about,.
I would only have a wart removed if it kept bleeding or grew dramatically.
Yes Jovi's wart is skin coloured, I think I will just keep my eye on it, wellybob

Back