The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wanted Good Home For Missy

george06

Registered
Reaction score
I got Missy on here in june 2006, as some will know. Since then my partner and i are now in full time work, hence we are finding it too cruel to be leaving her on her own for too long a periods. I have held back for months now as we all love her, but the best thing for Missy is for her to be with someone with more time, and space and can love her as much as we did.

She is just on 3 years old, great temperament, great with kids, and other dogs, loves nothing more than to run free and is the fastest dog i have ever seen as she is an non pedigree racing whippet, but due to an injury on her metatarsal bone before i got her she had to stop, loves to curl up on a sofa, not hyper in the house, house trained unless left she will have accidents, but lets you know if she needs to go.

Rather than give her to a dogs home, i want her to go to someone who knows and undersatands whippets, hence putting her back on here, as hard as it is, it is best for Missy and us. I never payed for Missy so i dont expect any money back just a good home.

She lives in Liverpool, so if anyone can offer Missy Moo what we want for her you can collect her here.

contact me at georgeziggy1@msn.com

000_0277.jpg

a_street_pic.jpg

She's lovely i hope you soon find the right home for her :)

hope you get her a good home cant understand you not ringing me first george :( please let me know how you get on i will rehome her with someone if you get stuck please dont hesitate to ring thanks

gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with a new home :luck:

Did you see someone on here looking for a whippet bitch today?

mutley said:
hope you get her a good home cant understand you not ringing me first george :( please let me know how you get on i will rehome her with someone if you get stuck please dont hesitate to ring thanks
gaz

Gaz i aint got your number anymore, lost my old phone and all me numbers. pm me your number and i will ring you.

I think i've found a good home for her, someone from here who will look after her

in the process of sorting things out.

no probs george i know you will only let her go to a good home :thumbsup:

Back