The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Walking/exercise

Lise

Registered
Reaction score
I tried to attach pictures but got this message:-

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

Any ideas! :(

Also, Floyd is 4 months, the lady who I got him from said I could probably take him out for 10 mins on walk - on a lead - he is a bit stubborn and sometimes just sits when I practice around the gaden, when can I take him out for his longer daily exercise, 2-3 walks a day, and for how long each walk, I am aware that he is still growing and don't want to damage his developing bones.

You have all been very supportive and helpful re: cats n dogs, I am a born worrier and long for the day when I can relax and enjoy all my pets and MY FELLA!! (better not forget him) :)

I am just going to persevere and remain postive about Greyee and Floyd! The little blue boy is sprawled out on his bed in the garden, enjoying the sunshine, every now and again I can here him playing with his squeaky toy, we put suncream on the in laws borzois nose's (x2 boys huge and lovely) as they have fair hair and skin on their noses, what about whippets?

Lise

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Yes he has.

He was at the in laws last night, they live on a farm, he was really raring to go, but I need to train him up on coming back when called and walking on a lead.

How long is to long for a 4 month old?

Lise

Lise said:
I tried to attach pictures but got this message:-
"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

Any ideas! :(

Make your picture image smaller than 75kg - your picture is too big.

Showyourphotos.com is free and you can resize your pictures here

showyourphotos.com

Lise said:
Also, Floyd is 4 months, the lady who I got him from said I could probably take him out for 10 mins on walk - on a lead - he is a bit stubborn and sometimes just sits when I practice around the gaden, when can I take him out for his longer daily exercise, 2-3 walks a day, and for how long each walk, I am aware that he is still growing and don't want to damage his developing bones.

Hi Lise. You'll find some very good advice on this thread from a couple of months ago: Puppies and exercise

I'm going to link it into FAQ as it's a question that often gets asked :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back