The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wadle Off X Stag Possessed

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IVE JUST THIS WEEK MATED WADDLE OFF TO STAG POSSESED

SHOULD MAKE SOME GOOD SCRATCH DOGS FINGERS CROSSED

GARY :D

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck ,i know im guna sound thick here but what the hell is a SCRATCH DOG :blink: :b

nicky12 said:
good luck ,i know im guna sound thick here but what the hell is a SCRATCH DOG  :blink:   :b
our dogs are non-ped racing whippets somewhere along their breeding there is greyhound our racing is done on weight yd/lb with a 35lb limit so for anything over 35lb there is upto 40lb upto 48lb and no limit for anything over that all run off scratch ( level)

weathergirls said:
nicky12 said:
good luck ,i know im guna sound thick here but what the hell is a SCRATCH DOG  :blink:   :b
our dogs are non-ped racing whippets somewhere along their breeding there is greyhound our racing is done on weight yd/lb with a 35lb limit so for anything over 35lb there is upto 40lb upto 48lb and no limit for anything over that all run off scratch ( level)

Tell the truth Linda, its when a dogs got fleas (w00t) :lol:

going to have to be good the quility of the scratch at the moment,the biguns look very healthy. best of luck :luck: :luck:

DavidH said:
going to have to be good the quility of the scratch at the moment,the biguns look very healthy. best of luck :luck:   :luck:
HI DAVID IF I DIDNT THINK THEY WOULD BE ANY GOOD THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERD WITH THE MATING

STAG POSSESSED FIRST MATING TO A GOOD BUT NOT GREAT BITCH PRODUCED

NCH RUBY MURRAY THINK THIS BITCH WILL GO ON TO BE WELL REMEMBERD

PUPS OUT OF WADDLES LAST LITTER ARE LOOKING A BIT SPECIAL GOOD CONFERMATION AND LOOK LIKE THEY CAN RUN A BIT AT ONLY 9 MONTHS OF AGE

GARY :p :cheers: :thumbsup:

Good :luck: with the mating Gaz.If this litter can run like Ruby Murry,you'll be on to a winner :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Good  :luck: with the mating Gaz.If this litter can run like Ruby Murry,you'll be on to a winner :thumbsup:
IF ALL GOES WELL KAREN , ILL BE USING RUBY MURRAY AS A PACE MAKER TO THE FIRST BEND LOL

ONLY JOKEING BUT HAVE REALLY BIG EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS LITTER

5 PUPS BOOKED ALLREADY (w00t)

GOOD OR WHAT .DONT ASK WHO TOP SECRET LOL

GARY :p

gary i hope you have got my name on top of the list for 2 pups.

:cheers: graham

gary farmer said:
rodders said:
Good  :luck: with the mating Gaz.If this litter can run like Ruby Murry,you'll be on to a winner :thumbsup:
IF ALL GOES WELL KAREN , ILL BE USING RUBY MURRAY AS A PACE MAKER TO THE FIRST BEND LOL

ONLY JOKEING BUT HAVE REALLY BIG EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS LITTER

5 PUPS BOOKED ALLREADY (w00t)

GOOD OR WHAT .DONT ASK WHO TOP SECRET LOL

GARY :p

Not surprised that you've got some booked already :thumbsup: Fingers crossed she's taken :)

good luck with this mating!! hows dannys dog doing :thumbsup:

Back