The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

W.w.r.c 14th Feb

dart

Registered
Reaction score
FIRSTLY, I GOT START BY SAYING JUST STANDING IN PAT COPE WHO'S AT WESSY TODAY, HOPE DOGS HAVE GONE WELL.ON WITH THE MEETING, TODAY WE STARTED OFF OUR FIRST RACE WITH, SOUL TO SOUL , PAPER DRAGON, DARLO DELIGHT WITH MARKS SCR, 2, 4. AND WINNER WAS DARLO DELIGHT. NEXT WAS LOVE LOCKDOWN TO HAVE SOLO THIS LAD IS DOING SOME SERIOUSLY FAST TIMES, I THINK THIS NO LIMIT DOG WILL PUSH THE BEST DOGS IN COUNTRY, HE RAN OUR EBBY TO 1/2 LENGHT A FEW WEEKS AGO. NEXT WAS BUBBLE BOY HAVING HIS FIRST RUN OF THE SEASON NICE TO SEE GEOGINA BACK ON FORM AND HER SIDE KICK KIM, SHE ALSO GAVE JUNIOR WALKER A BLOW OUT, THEN IT WAS TIME TO GIVE MY PUP HER FIRST MIXED TRIAL WITH SAPHIRE FLASH GIVING DARLO WHITE SOCKS 5 LENGHT START IT WAS CRACKING RACE ,AND DARLO WHITE SOCKS WON BY 1/2 LENGHT TO SAY I WAS PLEASED WAS A UNDERSTATEMENT. THANKS DAVE FOR LETTING ME USE SAPHIRE FLASH A CLASS BITCH. NEXT WAS THE LURCHER RACING, THE RUNNERS WERE KIT, SYM, KADE, TORIN, THE WINNER WAS KIT IN A FAST 8.50 FOR 160 YARDS KIT IS COMING ON WELL SHOULD BE A FORCE AT SOME OF THE LURCHER SHOWS THIS YEAR. NEXT UP WAS ARAF WITH HIS FIRST TIME IN BOXES, THIS DOG HAS WON LOTS OF LURCHER RACES AT SHOWS, HIS WEIGHT IS AROUND 35LB. IF MAGGIE RUNS HIM IN NON PED RACING I THINK HE WOULD DO WELL, SO WATCH THIS SPACE! NEXT UP WAS ESCAPE ROUTE HAVING HIS FIRST RUN OF SEASON, LOOKING AS GOOD HAS EVER FOR STU, IM SURE HE WILL SHOW SOME FORCE IN 30LB CLASS THIS YEAR. NEXT WAS THE WORCESTER MASCOT PERKINS THE JACK RUSSELL WHO LOVES TO RUN. THEN IT WAS BACK TO SECOND ROUND SOUL TO SOUL, PAPER DRAGON, DARLO DELIGHT WITH THE SAME MARKS, WINNER WAS AGAIN DARLO DELIGHT HANGING ON BY THE SKIN OF HER TEETH FROM SOUL TO SOUL EATING THE GROUND UP FROM PAPER DRAGON. NEXT UP LOVE LOCKDOWN 8.20 FOR 160 YARDS THIS IS FLYING MACHINE I BEEN BANGING ON TO ROB POOLE FOR FEW WEEKS ABOUT THIS LAD IT SAME LITTER AS TOP SECRET I, WHICH RAN AT EASINGTON LAST WEEK. BUBBLE BOY HAD HIS SECOND RUN 8.57 LOOKING GOOD GEOGINA. NEXT WAS JUNIOR WALKER A VET NOW, AND DID 8.56. NEXT UP WAS ARAF DID A NICE 8.60 THEN SAPHIRE FLASH HAD A SOLO 8.99, CRACKING TIME FOR A 17/18 POUND BITCH, THEN DARLO WHITE SOCKS HAD SOLO DID NOT WANT TO PUSH HER. THEN LURCHERS HAD ANOTHER GO KIT WINNING AGAIN IN 8.47 SAME DOGS RAN. WELL DONE TINA LOOKS LIKE THE WALKING IS PAYING OFF .THEN PERKINS HAD IS SECOND RUN THIS JACK RUSSELL COVERS 160 YARDS IN 14.98. SORRY IF I MISSED ANYBODY OFF, I THINK MAGGIE WAS TAKING PHOTO SO YOU MAY SEE THOSE LATER.

NICE REPORT BIG FELLOW GLAD TO HEAR THE PUP WENT WELL GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

nice report lyndon

just a little moan

kit is spelt kitt lol

nice one lyndon thats put a spring in your step now some run that is against that classy little bitch :thumbsup:

Lyndon

I think Kim ran Moonwalker not Junior Walker!

either way it was nice to see her after such a time

im being really nosey here but wot weight is darlo white sox and how old is it? i liked the look of it on the pics last week. :thumbsup:

im being really nosey here but wot weight is darlo white sox and how old is it? i liked the look of it on the pics last week. :thumbsup:
DARLO WHITE SOCKS IS 12 MONTHS ON 20TH APIRL SO IT MAKE HER JUST OVER 9 1/2 MONTHS EARLY DAYS YET SHE OUT OF( VIVS QUESTX JET) WEIGHT WILL BE 20/21LB

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Lyndon. You would make a good comentator. Have you thought of applying for the job at Monmore ?

:thumbsup:

Sorry Lyndon Araf only ran once as he hurt his foot :(

Good report Lyndon, sorry we don't come up but we all went for a trial at Helston today, ;) some good races, :teehee: might see you all soon, :teehee: di

DARLO WHITE SOCKS IS 12 MONTHS ON 20TH APIRL SO IT MAKE HER JUST OVER 9 1/2 MONTHS EARLY DAYS YET SHE OUT OF( VIVS QUESTX JET) WEIGHT WILL BE 20/21LB
cheerz same age as our gem SPARKLIN WHIZZ shes 1 year old on the 24th april and she too went in with a dog for the 1st time yesterday lol shes hellbound x casann and about 30lb ish so wont b racing against u...unless its in the supreme ;) :luck:

cheerz same age as our gem SPARKLIN WHIZZ shes 1 year old on the 24th april and she too went in with a dog for the 1st time yesterday lol shes hellbound x casann and about 30lb ish so wont b racing against u...unless its in the supreme ;) :luck:
it be nice to get all pups to champs but as you know carol you never know what's around corner with pups let's cross our fingers hope to see you at pup champs at manton

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice one lyndon good report ;)

your pup looked very good today alot more to come aswell :luck: :luck:

it will be nice to see her sister at worcester in the next couple of weeks

ian brought her round to show stu sunday looks like another 20lber in the litter

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice one lyndon good report ;)

your pup looked very good today alot more to come aswell :luck: :luck:

it will be nice to see her sister at worcester in the next couple of weeks

ian brought her round to show stu sunday looks like another 20lber in the litter
story with little black pup i brought it for bethany is mate to race but she lost interest and girl mum ask me find a new home i ask ian i glad hes had her i hope we can get her going at club for ian all member help each other i think that why we get few champion out of our small club best luck ian hope to see you in few weeks bend racing for next few weekends :luck: :thumbsup:

Back