The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Vandalising Idiots

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
went to the rising sun this morning as whilst chris (foxy roxy) is @ devon im running the h/cap. anyway went 2 open the 2 padlocks and some bloody idiot had poured glue in2 both locks! nice eh! :rant: :rant: :rant:

anyway after using a lighter 2 try & melt the glue, the some wd40 poured down locks someone had a hammer in their van so the locks had 2 b smashed off. the things u have to do to have a race these days lol :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoying aren't they-pointless crap that wastes so much time. :angry:

Steve and I were at the old Lancaster track-(Quay Meadow) this morning transferring some greyhound traps to the newer site at the-Far Moor.

Someone down on the Quay had burnt out 2 cars last night :(

I cannot understand what pleasere they get out of doing this sort of thing

Showing my age now :- " but bring back the days when they got a clip round the ear from the local bobby and then another one when their parents found out what they'ld done :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Showing my age now :- " but bring back the days when they got a clip round the ear from the local bobby and then another one when their parents found out what they'ld done :thumbsup:
trouble these days is when you complain to the parents about their 'little angels' they turn on you and give you a mouthfull of abuse.thats what happened to me recently with a group of little toerags.then i pointed out to the proud father that we had everything on cctv.he soon took his little darlings away then! :- "

rodders said:
to many goody goody parents these days rodders mine still get a clip round the lug(when needed) :- " and not just in the human world either :- " lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i know some stuff kids do are totally out of order but come on the way some people go on u think they were never a kid and if they were they were so good they never got into trouble,i think this day and age parents give in to easy and they say well we never had it when we were kids ect ... and give there kids what they never had and in most cases they spoil there kids.kids these days do not know what NO means thats the problem and who to blame PARENTS OMO

Back