The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Valentine/ Sailaway Open

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
Adults - up to 19lb, 23lb, 27lb, 31lb & 35lb.

Bitch final for the Sailaway Trophy and Jacket

Dog final for the Valentine Trophy and Jacket

Yearlings - up to 23lb, 29lb & 35lb.

Final for the Pepsi Trophy & Jacket

Veterans - up to 23lb, 29lb & 35lb.

Final for the Nancy Miles Trophy & Jacket

Scratch - 38lb, 44lb & No Limit plus Yearling & Veteran Scratch

Final for the Tom Cain Trophy & Jacket

Pedigrees & Lurchers according to entries.

Westhoughton Stadium

Marsh Brook Fold

Wigan Rd

Westhoughton, BL5 2DH

Weigh in inside the bar 11 to 12.

Could trophies pleased be returned on time.

Contacts Vicky 07539 215674 or Jacqui 07852 328020

tried to pm you but inbox is full just to let you know ad is on hunting life :thumbsup:

Cheers Linda.

There'll also be trials in the breaks for anyone wanting them.

looking forward to day out :thumbsup: and i'm letting Tony and karen out for the day (w00t) so hope suns shining lol

All being well, I'm going to come up to this for a day out... Not got a whippet yet, but very keen to meet and chat with people about racing!

Cheers

Mikey

looking forward to day out :thumbsup: and i'm letting Tony and karen out for the day (w00t) so hope suns shining lol
I've forgotten what whippet racing is,so i'm really looking forward to the day out,and the company ofcourse :thumbsup:

weather forecast not looking too bad for Sunday at Wessie

Weather is allways good at wessey looking forward to a good day :thumbsup:

Vicky has full card to type up with times :thumbsup:

Bitch Final winner Darlo Delight

Dog Final Winner Maid Your Point

Yearling Final winner Chocolate Boots

Veteran Final winner Barona

Supreme Scratch Deneside Cruz

Lurcher Final Winner Wally

Pedigree Final Winner Humbug

Supreme final winner Darlo Delight

Huge thanks to Westhoughton's Rod and Lousie for their support in this open and our club racing.

Many thanks to Westhoughton WRC members for all their grafting (Craig, Keith & Mark on traps and tractor!! Vicky, Fiona and all those generous donations from club members for the raffle) :thumbsup:

Thank to all those who came and supported today's racing, hope you all had a great day and a huge well done to all the winners. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Well done to Craig Chelle & Cain Wolfe winning his weight class :thumbsup: & well done all the other winners

had a really lovely day :thumbsup: track looked brill have to say well done all the workers big thanks to mark who seemed to be working everywhere and running dogs :sweating: the pups first open and they where really good and got lots of :huggles: there running round like nutters now lol

well done all the winners today :thumbsup: Sunkist ran brill winning her class and second in bitch final and Pauls Barona winning the vets well done

well done all the winners today had a nice day out well done all the workers :thumbsup:

Thanks to wessy gang putting on some lovely trophies and jackets and bottle of wine thanks for nice day please with darlo delight today winning supreme well done to rest of Worcester dogs lovelockdown,chocolate boots,junior walker ,bionic boots see you all at club sat well done to rest of winners cane wolf getting better every week but maidyourpoint give him lesson in bend craft and deenside cruz getting is bendcraft better every week he take some stopping next year for you Victoria so keep looking after him the way you are mate another bitch that ran well lindas twister sister one watch over next few weeks all in all nice days racing see you all at champs

A big well done to Lyndon, Bethany and of course Darlo Delight for her big win today

Audrey

Back