The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

**URGENT** 4TH CHAMPS AT MORTEN

Cu-Luath Whippets

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have been asked to put the following information on this board for anyone going to the 4th Championships at Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire this Sunday 29th September.

The A44 from Troopers Lodge Garage to Moreton in Marsh is closed for five weeks, this includes the weekend of the Championships.

PLEASE NOTE you will need to seek an alternative route.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable days racing, sorry I wont see you there - but will be finally 'let out' at Phoenix when the TJ will go to his new home.  So hope to catch up with you all then.

Best wishes

June

Thanks for the info June.  I'm not sure where Troopers Lodge Garage is though, not sure if it's the way we go in on the A44, but no doubt we will find out!

Hope all is well with you - how about a picture of the puppies?  Won't see you at Phoenix, Mouse has dislocated a toe.  Good luck, and enjoy being "let out" again!

Just had a look at the map, and luckily we won't touch that road, but anyone from the Northern might do, as it's the way we used to come from the North.  The garage is at Bourton on the Hill.  We're going Friday night, so hopefully we should be there by Sunday!! :0   :)

Hi All

Anyone Going to Morton-in-Marsh from the North are better off going M6 onto the M5 then M42 then M40 leave the M40 at jnc 15 at the roundabout go right on to the A429 and that takes you through some lovely countryside and straight in to Morton-In-Marsh at the end of the village where the Champs is.(Mortons under 1/2 hour drive from the M40 jnc 15)

hope this helps.

Back