Reaction score
jus to remind ppl the uk scratch champs is on at easington g/hound stadium

sat 6 feb

weigh in from 11 oclock

added prize money

any enquirys fone peter and michelle on 0191 5861396 or 07774535144

post code sr8 3ts

:thumbsup:

if its on im coming down and staying with piglet friday night ready for racing saturday if he dont get me to drunk looking forward to it hope the weathers kind to us :thumbsup: looks a nice track

NORTHERN UK SCRATCH CHAMPIONSHIPS

EASINGTON GHD STADIUM SAT 6TH FEB 2010

ADDED PRIZE MONEY

CLASSES - 17/ 19/ 21/ 23/ 25/ 27/ 29/ 31/ 33/ & 35LB

VETERAN/YEARLING 23/ 29/ 35LB ALL IN OFF MARKS PROOF OF AGE REQ

ALSO 40LB & NO LIMIT & YEARLING AND VETERAN SCRATCH

WEIGH IN 11-12 NOON.

CONTACT MICHELLE ON 0191-5861396 OR 07774535144

Have added format to the calendar :thumbsup:

Hope it's a good day, I'll be at home getting ready for Law Ball :sweating: .

if its on im coming down and staying with piglet friday night ready for racing saturday if he dont get me to drunk looking forward to it hope the weathers kind to us :thumbsup: looks a nice track
your brave aint you ray make sure to have a tecnus jab :sweating: :sweating:

£1.80 pint of larger ray fill yer boots budd :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We will be there , dont think we have anything to run though

Good luck everyone be nice to get a good turn out too :thumbsup:

horse racing called of tday at newcastle is there any trials this morning at easington and how does it look for sataday

cold but sunny in newcastle friggsy ground (grass) rock hard. 2 of my mates reckon snow this afta hope they r wrong :wacko:

bad forecast up here from tonight,hope its wrong,it was -4 this morning.its nice up to now and we only 10 mins away from the track :thumbsup:

bad forecast up here from tonight,hope its wrong,it was -4 this morning.its nice up to now and we only 10 mins away from the track :thumbsup:
was thinking of coming ken but its 5 hours and 45 mins away long drive

agggg its a long way ray,would of been nice to have a pint with you but like you say is a bloody long drive that,your welcome to come stay here for the night and gan for a few pints on the night,there's a b&b next door to its nice too gr8 food and ale,its up to you :thumbsup:

agggg its a long way ray,would of been nice to have a pint with you but like you say is a bloody long drive that,your welcome to come stay here for the night and gan for a few pints on the night,there's a b&b next door to its nice too gr8 food and ale,its up to you :thumbsup:
thanks alot ken but made me mind up staying home to weather gets better hope everyone has a great day

i live in newcastle about 40 mins north of easington and heres the weather for me 4 the next few days:

Wed Night

weather Light Snow (WAS CORRECT)

-2°C 28°F

Thu

Day weather White Cloud with drizzle forecast for 18.00pm

3°C 37°F 2°C 36°F

Fri

Day weather Grey Cloud

Sat

Day weather Grey Cloud

5°C 41°F 0°C 32°F

Sun

Day weather Sunny Intervals

5°C 41°F 4°C 39°F

Mon

Day weather Grey Cloud

2°C 36°F 1°C 34°F

IF CORRECT THEN LOOKING GOOD FOR SAT :thumbsup:

i live in newcastle about 40 mins north of easington and heres the weather for me 4 the next few days:
Wed Night

weather Light Snow (WAS CORRECT)

-2°C 28°F

Thu

Day weather White Cloud with drizzle forecast for 18.00pm

3°C 37°F 2°C 36°F

Fri

Day weather Grey Cloud

Sat

Day weather Grey Cloud

5°C 41°F 0°C 32°F

Sun

Day weather Sunny Intervals

5°C 41°F 4°C 39°F

Mon

Day weather Grey Cloud

2°C 36°F 1°C 34°F

IF CORRECT THEN LOOKING GOOD FOR SAT :thumbsup:
hey wincey willis,its wrong all the time,i wouldn't take any notice of that crap.get up have a look and hope for the best there's our weather forecast carol,we in the northeast anything can happen (w00t)

Back