The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Two Wins In One Weekend

vivo

Registered
Reaction score
:cheers: at the weekend my bitch collooney chiquitta won b.o.b at fermoy ch. show this may give her her crown if not almost. i still have points to come form the i.k.c so will not know until then. also the same weekend her sister collooney winner takes it all was at the danish inter, show in copenhagen & went b.o.b & group 1. hows that for a weekend :thumbsup: :cheers:

has anyone out there got any pics of the show in denmark if so i would love to see them. :luck: :luck:

Bradley also had two wins this weekend, he was BPD at WELKS and then won the puppy hound group at South of England Agricultural Society.

Well done , both of you

Congratulations Vivo and Beerhound! Really nice wins!

Hey Viv - is Barney here in Oz on a holiday or has he taken up permanent residency?

vivo said:
:cheers:   at the weekend my bitch collooney chiquitta won b.o.b at fermoy ch. show this may give her  her crown if not almost. i still have points to come form the i.k.c so will not know until then. also the same weekend her sister collooney winner takes it  all was at the danish inter, show in copenhagen &  went b.o.b & group 1. hows that for a weekend :thumbsup:   :cheers:   has anyone out there got any pics of the show in denmark if so i would love to see them. :luck:   :luck:

Congrats with the Group in Denmark for C. Winner Takes it All. Milo, Barnesmore Pony Soljer was BOS to your girl at that show, and got his qualifying Cacib and is now Int. Ch. Gb. Ch. Irl. Ch. Danish Ch. Winner Amsterdam 2004. Next day Milo was again BOS at the Danish Sighthoundshow in Hillerod, judge : G. Kostoppoulos, Greece ( Allsatin ), with Frontrunners Diva Special going BOB.

I will make sure to show the pictures from Saturdays show when they are publisched in the Dogpapers.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH :cheers: :cheers: Great results :D

frontrun said:
vivo said:
:cheers:   at the weekend my bitch collooney chiquitta won b.o.b at fermoy ch. show this may give her  her crown if not almost. i still have points to come form the i.k.c so will not know until then. also the same weekend her sister collooney winner takes it  all was at the danish inter, show in copenhagen &  went b.o.b & group 1. hows that for a weekend :thumbsup:   :cheers:   has anyone out there got any pics of the show in denmark if so i would love to see them. :luck:   :luck:

Congrats with the Group in Denmark for C. Winner Takes it All. Milo, Barnesmore Pony Soljer was BOS to your girl at that show, and got his qualifying Cacib and is now Int. Ch. Gb. Ch. Irl. Ch. Danish Ch. Winner Amsterdam 2004. Next day Milo was again BOS at the Danish Sighthoundshow in Hillerod, judge : G. Kostoppoulos, Greece ( Allsatin ), with Frontrunners Diva Special going BOB.

I will make sure to show the pictures from Saturdays show when they are publisched in the Dogpapers. well done milo it must be the luck of the irish :luck: :cheers:

aslan said:
Congratulations Vivo and Beerhound!  Really nice wins!
Hey Viv - is Barney here in Oz on a holiday or has he taken up permanent residency?

hi there :wub: : barney is in oz maybe for 12 mths not to sure as yet.

he has settled in very well & terry tells me he is eating well.

so i can take it he is missing me :- " :luck: :luck:

Oh[SIZE=21pt] well done [/SIZE]you two. :cheers:

Well Done Viv, another big Collooney win :thumbsup:

A big hug to Frieda :huggles: and heres hoping Barney doesnt get too attached to the sheila's! (w00t)

Congrats also to Beerhound :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Many congratulations to you both[/SIZE] :cheers:

vivo said:
frontrun said:
vivo said:

I will make sure to show the pictures from Saturdays show when they are publisched in the Dogpapers. well done milo it must be the luck of the irish :luck: :cheers:

Here is Collooney Winner Takes It All with her owner Nenne Runsten, winning the Group in Denmark.

Sorry, it didnt work... Could anyone please guide me how to add the picture ??? :(

Make sue the picture is 75kb or less.

below where you type to add a post is a section called File Attachements.

Click On Browse, This will open a new window, highlight the picture you want to add click open. The name of your file will appear . Click Add This Attachement. The file will take a little while to up load and then press add reply. Hope this helps.

Regards

Claire

Winnergroup.jpg

Claire said:
Make sue the picture is 75kb or less.
below where you type to add a post is a section called File Attachements.

Click On Browse, This will open a new window, highlight the picture you want to add click open. The name of your file will appear . Click Add This Attachement. The file will take a little while to up load and then press add reply. Hope this helps.

Regards

Claire

Thank you. That might be the problem that the pic. is to big. I try to make it smaller

Winnergroup.jpg

Winnergroup.jpg

Back