The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Trailing Young Dog

sleddog

Registered
Reaction score
hi eveyone i have an 11 mounth old lurcher and would like to try lure coursing i know what it entails but need a venue around the west midlands to give him a go any ideas

sleddog said:
hi eveyone i have an 11 mounth old lurcher and would like to try lure coursing i know what it entails but need a venue around the west midlands to give him a go any ideas
Yes. Bring him along to Henham Suffolk and give him a trial.I know its not W Mids but for a bit of travelling it would really give the lad a start for as and when you find something more local to you. Weekend after next should you be interested. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
sleddog said:
Yes. Bring him along to Henham Suffolk and give him a trial.I know its not W Mids but for a bit of travelling it would really give the lad a start for as and when you find something more local to you. Weekend after next should you be interested. :thumbsup:

that sound great lampy just what im looking for can make the sunday weekend after next but not sat where abouts is it

There`s an occasional fun run meet at Stapeley Water gardens,Nantwich.

Keep your eyes peeled on this forum for next one.I`ve been to every one and it`s really enjoyable and a great way of introducing your dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back