The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tiverton Foxhounds Show

lurcher girl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know any details about the Tiverton Foxhounds show on the 31st August? Does anyone know the minimum age for puppies to be entered?

Cheers

Charlotte

what details do you want ,lurcher puppy under 12 months so no minimum age

what details do you want ,lurcher puppy under 12 months so no minimum age
Thanks, last show i went to puppies had to be at least 6 months to be entered in puppy class so just wondered if this was the case at this show?

starts 1 pm you normally pay as you go in the ring

Last edited by a moderator:
hope to see you there, don't forget buckfastleigh this sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for reminding me about Buckfastleigh, not sure will be able to make it though. Am def going to tiverton show so hope to see you there, will be good to see a slightly older beddie whippet to have a guess at what my boy is going to look like. Will be our first time in the show ring at tiverton, just know he is going to behave like a total hooligan!

Cheers for reminding me about Buckfastleigh, not sure will be able to make it though. Am def going to tiverton show so hope to see you there, will be good to see a slightly older beddie whippet to have a guess at what my boy is going to look like. Will be our first time in the show ring at tiverton, just know he is going to behave like a total hooligan!
try this for scrummy pictures

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....ppet+bedlington

try this for scrummy pictures

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....ppet+bedlington
Cheers, they are all gorgeous! My computer won't let me upload any pics of Finn :(

Back