The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thistle

sparky

Registered
Reaction score
had a visit today from little thistle and her owners of course, she weighs in at 20lb and stands at 18 inch to the shoulder :cheers:

The pup's looking well Sparky :thumbsup:

I hope our Polly's pups turn out the same way; with your Archie as they're sire they should :cheers:

Lakey said:
The pup's looking well Sparky :thumbsup:
I hope our Polly's pups turn out the same way; with your Archie as they're sire they should  :cheers:

reckon they should mate.. :thumbsup:

she's looking good tony, chilli (litter sister) is around the same weight and height

LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
masta said:
she's looking good tony, chilli (litter sister) is around the same weight and height
LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

there both stunning and at the moment are miniatures of their father.. :thumbsup:

i would have either dog back in my kennel :cheers:

Both girls are looking great :wub: ...... and proper colours as well :thumbsup:

20 lb's is about 9 kg's I think (oops...I tend to prefer metric :b ). I do like the little 'uns :wub:

Nicola said:
20 lb's is about 9 kg's I think (oops...I tend to prefer metric :b ). I do like the little 'uns :wub:

They are the best ;) :lol: :oops: computer crashed .... So has done it twice :wacko:

sparky said:
masta said:
LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

there both stunning and at the moment are miniatures of their father.. :thumbsup:

i would have either dog back in my kennel :cheers:

They all look in great shape, I like the first pic masta with the dog on the decking :thumbsup:

They are both beautiful :wub: :wub: mini shiny's :wub: :wub: :wub:

Is Thistle the one I met at lure coursing Sparky?

They are a credit to you :thumbsup:

Keeping it in the family, here's their brother Sidney at 8months and standing 19.5" to the shoulder.

*Lesley* said:
They are both beautiful :wub:   :wub: mini shiny's :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Is Thistle the one I met at lure coursing Sparky?

They are a credit to you :thumbsup:

Hi lesley, it was the other black girl 'JET' that came to racing. :cheers: tony.

Back