The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

This weeks plans?

Dizzyjenni

Registered
Reaction score
This week, apart from working, I intend to see my little nephew lots and visiting family :)

My husband is away at the moment so it's quite boring at home! I've realised quite how messy he is - the house is perfect without him lol!!!

Have you got any exciting plans?

Oreo is at the vets tomorrow for her boosters. The first time to the new vets so we'll see how we get on.

I was tempted to go look for a new car but I've decided to delay it for a few months.

Sunday we might pop to the dogs trust to visit the oldies we sponsor. Nothing certain yet though.

Have a good weekend!

Awww, did you go to see the oldies? :)

This week is a funny old week... I have work as usual, but some annual leave dotted around. It's also the last week before I go to Iceland and I really don't want to go!

Half term this week so I have the joy of staying at home with the kids, please just shoot me now!

Currently negotiating a cooked breakfast in return for coming on a dog walk with me. Might give my car its bi-annual clean out and at some point I need to find someone with a tranqualiser gun and an angle grinder to cut Jaspers nails.

Anyone want to swap?

Yep - Half term for my eldest and youngest - my middle one went back last night (sob)

My eldest is buying a new phone today, he is getting a Windows phone - which I think is a mistake as everyone else in the house is on Apple.. ho hum - you cant tell a 15yo!

haha - you can keep the nail cutting - I am hanging my washing out today for the first time this year!!

Awww, did you go to see the oldies? :)

This week is a funny old week... I have work as usual, but some annual leave dotted around. It's also the last week before I go to Iceland and I really don't want to go!
No sadly not. We had to pre book and there wasn't anyone around Sunday so we'll go another time.

It's probably for the best because we would want to bring one (if not all of them) home.

Aparently they live in a big house! lol

I'm of Thursday/Friday as Jess (my gf) is due in hosptial and they won't let her out the same day without someone to look after her. So I am nurse for two days! lol!

Back at work had last week off ~ daughter supposedly having a baby, didn't arrive so hopefully will appear this week. Trying to persuade hubby to let me adopt Maggie who is ten already have duskey lurcher who is 12 the weeks plans include further arm twisting as I can see a chink appearing. I also have a visit to the vets for check up re epileptic medication and Mom in for day surgery. That's enought to get on with I think x

image.jpg

Oh - I missed this!

Has the baby arrived yet????

Did you persuade hubby?

Hubby im getting there but need mom in reserve for when he is at work , no baby as yet very unhappy daughter........... Mom now in for a couple of days instead of day surgery, the Vet I want to see not in until Monday plus to add to list Son coming from Sheffield for weekend (hoping to see baby)

Hi

The call came at 04.45 Mom can you get over here please we need to get to the hospital My job was to get there to babysit number 1child only trouble is I live 40 miles away. Jumped out of bed wash,dressed,quick flash of make up (needed to look half respectable as I still had a busy day ahead at work.) carried round 2 phones all day not knowing that I had no reception so message got through at 1.30 baby had arrived at 10.00 this baby was twice the size of my daughters last one at 7lb a litlle girl called Elenor Grace.............

My Mom went to theatre this pm took dad to see her tonight, dad happy that she looks ok, so hes back home and settled its now 9.35 pm just got in cup of tea in hand and happy

Not a bad day all things considered x

Son now bringing girlfriend as a add on

Ahhhh, how exciting!!

Beautiful name - Congratulations!! :)

Back