The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

This Is Patches...

doggy182

Registered
Reaction score
I have written about Patches in some of my replies so I thought I should post some pics of her. My mum rescued her about 8 years ago from some nasty peoples house, she was dirty and scared and had been beaten with a lead we think cos took ages to get her to go on a lead for a walk, she just shook and kept hiding.

So me and my sister came back from a week at our dads house and mum took us into the front room and said that she had a present for us all cos she was proud of us....

We walked into the next room and there was little 4 month old patches!! We both just cried and my sister asked if she was real! :wub:

I moved out about two years ago and I still go to visit her loads cos I love her to pieces, she is the softest loveliest dog ever. :huggles: She is sat next to me on the sofa now cos my mum is visiting my sister at uni. So she has come for a sleepover! Anyway she isn't fully whippet, only half but shhhh don't tell her cos she doesn't know!!

Sorry for long post but thought I might as well tell the whole story!

Carla

patches3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Patches is a lovely girl, and obviously took after her good looking whippet parent.

What a sweetie :wub:

Pauline & Ruby Rocket

What a lovely story :wub: :wub:

Patches is just soooooo cute :huggles: o:) :D

:wub: aww patches is gorguse what a pretty face she has :wub:

What a gorgeous girlie! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: How can anyone beat a 4month old pup? :rant: Good on your Mum for taking her on! :huggles:

:) What a gorgeous girl :wub: She was so lucky to have found your family when she did. :thumbsup: Well done and thankyou for giving her the home all dogs deserve. :huggles: :huggles:

Some people :rant: just don't deserve to own dogs. :rant:

Sonia and Jesse xx

thats a lovely story patches is gorgeous! :wub: :wub:

i wonder what she will think of your little pup, im sure they will have so much fun together :huggles: :huggles:

what a lovely story :) and so glad she found you and is enjoying life again as she should :thumbsup: she looks so happy :wub: :huggles:

She's beautiful - lovely story behind her too - what a lovely Mum!

Patches looks so sweet, I'm glad she found a nice family to love and care for her. :)

Back