The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Whippet Club

Angela#

Registered
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone at the show at Haddenham on Saturday noticed a black show lead and/or armband ring no. holder at end of show. I left after PG Bitch and realised when I got home I hadn't got it! Would appreicate some advice on who to get in touch with re lost property. Thanks. :(

Angela# said:
Wondered if anyone at the show at Haddenham on Saturday noticed a black show lead and/or armband ring no. holder at end of show.  I left after PG Bitch and realised when I got home I hadn't got it!  Would appreicate some advice on who to get in touch with re lost property.  Thanks.  :(

Contact Dennis Mayger or Mary Anderson, numbers should be on schedule.

I think that Judy Manly may have found one. I'm sure her name and telephone No or address are in the catalogue.

Debbie.

Debbie Reed said:
I think that Judy Manly may have found one. I'm sure her name and telephone No or address are in the catalogue.Debbie.

Thanks a lot only just got in so will ring tomorrow :)

Wendy said:
Angela# said:
Debbie Reed said:
I think that Judy Manly may have found one. I'm sure her name and telephone No or address are in the catalogue.Debbie.

Thanks a lot only just got in so will ring tomorrow :)

If her telephone isn't in the catalogue PM me and I'll give it to you or ring her for you.

Wendy

Thanks again but it seems she gave it to someone else who thought it was theirs :x

Yes I see her give it to the Elaphine Affix lady........ cannot remember her name but I'm sure someone on here knows :thumbsup:

Think you might mean Sally Fuller -Lewis ????

Blonde moment no doubt :oops:

dolly said:
Think you might mean Sally Fuller -Lewis ????

Blonde moment no doubt :oops:

Thank you for all your help I havent been able to get hold of Mrs. F-Lewis but will do so. This website was a marvellous idea! :blink:

Back