The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Sporting Whippet Club Of Ni ( Dunsilly)

Margaret Mc Stay

Registered
Reaction score
The rays of sunshine shone briilianty at the Sporting whippet Club ( NI) show held at Dunsilly to day. Superbly run show and a great family day out for everyone. Congratulations to all the winners including ourselves. Our whippet pup " Goldie" won the puppy class. A great day was had by all. We met up with all our K9 friends, including Colin Coates and Rhonda and family, and many thanks to Colin for the refreshing ice cream coronets he dished out to us all. Big John is still licking his lips. The biggest laugh of the day, big John took a seat out of the car,sat down on it, and hit the ground with a bang, breaking the chair in pieces. Thats why we call him big John. I am a very tired girl now, but have happy memories of today. Thanks Janet and your committe for a great day out. Looking forward to the next one.

IMG_4317-1-1.jpg

Thanks Margaret, as you know it's a team effort on the day so thanks to all club members who helped out, and those who aren't members but who kindly take pics or help with the line judging, we all contribute to making these events as enjoyable as they are. I don't have too much time to take pics so I am very grateful to those who do and who post them up for all to see!!!

i agree margaret the weather fantastic the crack was ninety have to say congratulations big john and his lovely whippet bitch goldie at taking the whippet pup class dont say anything about the chair he will disown you mate thanks coatie for the icecreams they were just what the doctor ordered PS big john and you will have great competition this year but it is only fun after all and a bit crack

Sorry - just realised this pic was posted here of our little girl Niamh with her new whippet Gipsy after getting 2nd in Junior Handling and 3rd in Kids slip on their first outing together, she hasn't stopped talking about it since! - a big thank you for the pic, to all for their encouragement and to Ann for letting us have the lovely Gipsy :thumbsup:

Our friend Vincy was to go, but couldn't make it, hopefully he will make the next one, i was telling him about the great turnout of Whippets :thumbsup:

Well done John & Margaret with Goldie :thumbsup: and well done Niamh with her new Whippet Gipsy :thumbsup:

Hi jenny and the lovely Niamh i am really happy for you and the lovely gypsy a very well done at your first show you make a lovely couple and thanks janet and ian for putting the photo on this will hopefully encourage Niamh to attend some other shows and eamon and i wish her all the best hope to see you all at the next show good luck for the rest of the year Niamh

Sorry - just realised this pic was posted here of our little girl Niamh with her new whippet Gipsy after getting 2nd in Junior Handling and 3rd in Kids slip on their first outing together, she hasn't stopped talking about it since! - a big thank you for the pic, to all for their encouragement and to Ann for letting us have the lovely Gipsy :thumbsup:
Gypsy is a beautiful Whippet, and Niamh will do well with her. Congratulations on her wins and may

she win many more. Look forward to seeing yous at the shows all summer. Ann is so proud of her.

Our friend Vincy was to go, but couldn't make it, hopefully he will make the next one, i was telling him about the great turnout of Whippets :thumbsup:
Well done John & Margaret with Goldie :thumbsup: and well done Niamh with her new Whippet Gipsy :thumbsup:

Thanks Deidre, Deidre ,get Vincy going and tell him not to miss the next show. He was greatly missed with his 2 beautiful Whippets.

when do we get to repeat the experience, any dates set yet for May and June?

Thanks to you all for your kind comments - we are looking forward to the next day out :thumbsup:

Back