The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Snowy Antics Of The Murphster

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
All my lot love the snow,but there's something about that white stuff that sends Murph into a whirling dervish :D ...so here's some pics of him from this morning :thumbsup:

This was the last photo taken when he'd calmed down a bit :rolleyes:

IMG_7113.jpg

& here's loads more of his looney antics :D

IMG_6941.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6967.jpg

IMG_6972.jpg

IMG_6975.jpg

(w00t) aww not fair i want some of the white stuff (w00t) murphster looks like he had a ball ,lucky whippy as he is :wub:

Mmm,the snows gone here too,we're just left with a waterlogged quagmire now :angry:

Awww, he's really enjoying that isn't he? Completely loopy! (w00t) I love the photo of him showing all his teeth - is he trying to eat the snow? :blink:

i thought that too,he just looks like mine do when theyre trying to eat snow! (w00t) lovely pics debs,so did Otto stay inside then? :- "

weve not seen a snowflake here, im gutted. was looking forward to showing snow to my mad jack russells :lol:

lol, looks like he's having a ball...........i hate the white stuff :- "

Hey Debs,

Great shots of the magnificent Murphy :))

Wow you got some snowfall there, i love the snow but we only got sleat here :(

Murph looks like he's having a brilliant time in the snow hes so full of character is the Murphster :)) :)) :))

Fantastic pictures Debbie, Murphy is looking great... :wub: :wub:

our snow has been and gone too almost... :lol:

ha ha!!! he is really enjoying the snow isnt he??!! wonderful pics...

:p Wow, that first pic of Murphy is the best one I've ever seen of him - he looks stunning :wub: :huggles:

Lovely photos, :wub:

looks like alot of fun in the snow !! must have had a nice sleep by the fire after all that running in the cold snow !! :huggles:

What fantastic photos .... I love the one of him smiling :wub:

Back