The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Rising Sun/barking Dog

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
WALLSEND RISING SUN WRC

presents THE BARKING DOG TOP TEN OPEN ON SAT 2ND JUNE 2007

150YDS ALL WEIGHT CLASSES UP TO 20LB, 25LB 30LB AND 35LB YARD PER POUND DOGS & BITCHES SEPARATE.

PUPS/VETS/YEARLINGS SAME CLASSES BUT ALL IN PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED. ENTRY FEE FOR THE ABOVE £3.20

ALSO 40LB AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH OVER 175YDS £5.00 ENTRY & 20P LURE WINNER TAKES ALL.

ALSO SCR PUPS/YEARLINGS/VETS IF REQUIRED OVER 150YDS £3.20 ENTRY ( NOT ELIGIBLE TO RUN IN THE SUPREME SCRATCH)

WEIGH IN 11AM TILL 12 NOON.

NEW TROPHIES FOR NO LIMIT, 40LB, VETS, PUPS & YEARLINGS.

COULD LAST YEARS WINNERS PLEASE RETURN TROPHIES ON TIME:

GOLD RUN AND PEGGY SUE.

ANY ENQUIRIES TEL JOYCE ON 0191-4140384 OR CAROLE ON 0191-2636432

hi sherry

could u put the post code and the address off the track on here,,,its for my route finder

thankz bob :thumbsup:

il have to try and find out wot it is 4 u :D

Injury free, will see you there :thumbsup: great track, and well organised,

well its not advertised so im not sure, also there wud b no trophy 4 it. il find out though

sorry 4 this year there wont be any 36lb scratch. weight classes up to 35lb.

this is a top ten open and a 36lb scratch hasnt been advertised so 4 this year sorry. will b able to do it next year. u can however run in the 40lb scratch as its not run as weighed as that hasnt been put in the advert. :cheers:

right ive got the postcode 4 the rising sun cottages and the field/track is just to the right of those the postcode is: NE28 9JW my mobile number is 07931536632 so if anyone gets lost they can ring me and il try and give u directions or get someone to come & meet u.

sorry the address of the rising sun cottages is wallsend tyne & wear and the postcode is above. the place u want is the barking dog playing fields/the barking dog pub. :D

Get some decent weather ordered Carole my tan needs topping up ---see you weekend

Steve

Karen-Coral said:
Get some  decent weather ordered Carole my tan needs topping up ---see you weekend

Steve

We don't want any showers do we, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, :D

7bd970eec3d906cb2a53bbbb45229847.jpg

looking forward to saturday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

seeing we are traveling from scotland, do we get a yard lift for our dogs :- "

whippeteerThe1st said:
looking forward to saturday :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
seeing we are traveling from scotland, do we get a yard lift for our dogs  :- "

lol no im afraid u dont :cheers:

We were at the tracl last night, ground looking spot on and even the weathers changed, hopefully it stays like this :D

yup they r marking the lines out now the tracks looking good and the suns shining. so hopefully will stay like that 4 sat. hope 2 c a good turn out again. good luck 2 all who r racing. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Sorry Carole & Joyce but we wont be able to come this Saturday.

Me & Hazel been in a accident, a blind twat in a Jag pulled out from a junction & I hit him smack dead centre, we were taken to Hospital with back & neck injuries :rant:

OH GOD DEAR ME SO LONG AS U TWO R BOTH OK? SORRY TO HEAR THAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back