The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Final Meeting Of The Year

P

peppermint lady

well as we all know its been a bit of an odd year for pedigree whippet racing and racers...but its not been all bad :lol:

many of us have welcomed the birth of the NPWRA and have had 2 brilliant championship meetings with them so far this year ;) and I'm sure the final meeting of 2009 at Old Hall will be just as much of a success :thumbsup:

once again id like to thank all involved in putting these meetings on for us and long may it continue :thumbsup:

by the time we all come back racing next year a full committee will be in place and it should be full steam ahead for 2010 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

its all very exciting and I'm looking forward to it all ready (w00t)

i think after a busy years racing we all enjoy a break from all the travelling from venue to venue :sweating: :sweating: but i always get a bit sad as many of my friends i wont see until next year :eek: (except June :- :- :- me thinks i could see a lot of her over Xmas) (w00t)

but to everyone racing at the Nationals on Sunday, i wish you a safe and traffic free trip there, and i hope all our dogs have a great days racing and go home injury free :luck: :luck: :luck:

see you Sunday folks ;)

Hope it all goes ok on Sunday for you all ,safe journeys for everyone .have a great day :thumbsup:

Errr, yes Julie, you probably will be sick of me by the New Year (w00t)

Good luck to everyone racing at the Nationals on Sunday, the year started on a low, but is finishing on a high :D I am very proud to have been part of the starting up of the NPWRA, it has already gone from strength to strength, and everyone is still buzzing with the excitement that has been National racing this year. I am stepping back from the committee next year, I think we need a more diverse committee from different parts of the country, and although from when we started, it appeared to be an Andover/Gloucester interim committee, we do feel it should not appear to be folks from just those clubs on the committee. The future looks good for the NPWRA - long may the camaraderie and sportsmanship continue. See you all on Sunday :thumbsup: :teehee:

Well said and put Julie, I think things have been a bit tough all round :( Opens being cancelled, people argueing over petty things, it just cause's so many problems amongest friends that use to be close :(

There's a new year beginning soon so lets hope we can all put this one behind us after the nationals and start next year with a better atmosphere all round :thumbsup:

so best of luck to everyone on where they go this weekend and enjoy ourselve's once again :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone racing at the Nationals on Sunday, the year started on a low, but is finishing on a high :D I am very proud to have been part of the starting up of the NPWRA, it has already gone from strength to strength, and everyone is still buzzing with the excitement that has been National racing this year. I am stepping back from the committee next year, I think we need a more diverse committee from different parts of the country, and although from when we started, it appeared to be an Andover/Gloucester interim committee, we do feel it should not appear to be folks from just those clubs on the committee. The future looks good for the NPWRA - long may the camaraderie and sportsmanship continue. See you all on Sunday :thumbsup: :teehee:
Just like to thank you June HAS A RACER AND A FRIEND :) you have worked so hard for the rest of us behind the scenes doing the certificates which I must add are very special

to us .And you help out when needed your DVD,S are a special keep sake .

We love your open and honest out look on things cheers June :thumbsup:

June I'm sorry you wont be standing for election but i fully understand your reasons for stepping down ;)

i would like to thank you for all your hard work going back as far as last year, your out spoken way i feel brought racers together and got out in the open just how many of us felt the same way. :)

i feel you have been an instrumental part in the birth of the NPWRA....... and i for one am grateful to you for that ;)

i also value you as my friend and i wouldn't have you any other way :wub: :wub:

your friendship and loyalty knows no boundary

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck to all the runners at Old Hall for the National Champs :luck: :luck: I hope you all have a great day

and your whippies go home injury free :huggles: Hope to see you all at the Nationals next year :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to all - sorry we cant be there - hope you all have a great day & that all dogs come home sound :D

I think that you have made the right decision for you June. Whether it's the right decision for the NPWRA remains to be seen.

Thank you for working so hard organising the trophies and for all the background support. Without you the NPWRA wouldn't have happened. Thank you for not being afraid to come out from behind the parapet when it mattered.

Onwards, upwards and even sideways at times my friend. (Alan says that it needs a Hic!) Looking forwards to seeing you at Old Hall.

I'll miss all of you who can't make it to Old Hall. Your pup is going to be all grown up by the time that I meet him Pat. It was sad to write out the programme and not see ol' Rossi on it, hope that he's enjoying his retiredment Darc and Rob.

I think that you have made the right decision for you June. Whether it's the right decision for the NPWRA remains to be seen.
Thank you for working so hard organising the trophies and for all the background support. Without you the NPWRA wouldn't have happened. Thank you for not being afraid to come out from behind the parapet when it mattered.

Onwards, upwards and even sideways at times my friend. (Alan says that it needs a Hic!) Looking forwards to seeing you at Old Hall.
Thanks for that Barbara :b Can't wait for Sunday, it's almost a shame the season is at an end. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in, good Secretaries are hard to find, and we were lucky to find you :thumbsup:

Good luck to all - sorry we cant be there - hope you all have a great day & that all dogs come home sound :D
Darc, do you have a note to excuse you? :teehee: Will miss seeing you there, hope to see you at Gloucester soon - will bring your DVD there for you :thumbsup:

:'( :'( :'(

all this love being shared is bring me to tears

:lol: :lol:

Really sorry we are going to miss this one had a chauffer and everything. Good luck to everyone hope you have a lovely injury free day

Really sorry we are going to miss this one had a chauffer and everything. Good luck to everyone hope you have a lovely injury free day
Alan was free for trapping Moz too. Get himself well again and we'll see you and the gorgeous DD and D soon.

Cheers Lou.

Last edited by a moderator:

WELL DONE and THANK YOU for all the work you've put in June. The certificates and DVDs have been brilliant and really added something special. Thank you for being so instrumental in getting the NPWRA up and running - Good Job :cheers:

Back