The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Cottswolds

george06

Registered
Reaction score
I love the cottswolds!

Not long been back after weekend camping up there,we all had a great time.Stayed in Broadway but ventured out,luckily had my notes of were to go from some of you guys,few hours in Evesham,went the Lygon arms hotel,very dog friendly couldn`t believe it,in fact the whole place was,sat on the patio sipping an ice cold beer with the dog below the table with all rich gits around!

Then today under my forum advice we went Burton on the water,nice stroll around the stream village,like something out of Lord of the rings!It was packed with tourists,A bite to eat and met a blue whippet by the side of the stream Lou!

Gotta go back and spend a bit longer!Heres some of the pics of the weekend.Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:

000_0277.JPG

000_0274.JPG

can`t remember the name of the pub but great lakeside view as you eat

000_0313.JPG

george06 said:
I love the cottswolds!Not long been back after weekend camping up there,we all had a great time.Stayed in Broadway but ventured out,luckily had my notes of were to go from some of you guys,few hours in Evesham,went the Lygon arms hotel,very dog friendly couldn`t believe it,in fact the whole place was,sat on the patio sipping an ice cold beer with the dog below the table with all rich gits around!

Then today under my forum advice we went Burton on the water,nice stroll around the stream village,like something out of Lord of the rings!It was packed with tourists,A bite to eat and met a blue whippet by the side of the stream Lou!

Gotta go back and spend a bit longer!Heres some of the pics of the weekend.Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:

Superb photos, glad you all enjoyed

keith :thumbsup:

Just sorted a long weekend up there this time at the end of August,a thurs till monday so will have more time to explore this beautiful place.Anyone fancy meeting up for an afternoon in Bourton on the water in Aug with their dogs let us know.

Would have loved to, but we are away in Cornwall :(

Have a great time, I'm sure you'll have a few folks wanting to meet. May-be next time as we are only about 50 mins from Bourton.

Jo x

PS Had to change this picture a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
cracking pics.looks like a lovely place to have a holiday! :D

looks like evryone had a great time, your Missy gets spoilt everywhere she goes, doesn't she ! Did she get a campers cooked breakfast each morning ? :lol: Lou looks a nice little whippet and you had brill weather too

Let me know where george and will try and meet up !!!!

Hey can I come too??????? I dont have whips mind, but mine are still pointy noses nonetheless ! :D

Was the pub garden you were in the Kingsbridge or the Manse?????

Fab pics by the way :thumbsup:

Back