The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Caledonian Thistle PWRC

Cu-Luath Whippets

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that the Cale Thistle now has a new 'home'.  We now have our own piece of ground at Kincardine in Forth - just beside the Kincardine Bridge.  Thanks to Peter, our friendly local farmer who has made us so welcome.  We had our first meeting there yesterday, and eventually hope to establish a permanent bend and straight track.  

If anyone should be travelling to Scotland, probably next year now!  we hope very much you will come and visit.  It is hoped to put on fun weekends, with camping.  The field is quite large and very dry, and there are toilet facilities in the attached farm yard.

Details are on our page in the Clubs & Societies section.

We look forward to welcoming you.

June

Hi June are us non peds still aloud to come as we were going next Sunday to triel the dogs. Wee Robbie is doing fine now and winning a few races. What time do you start at and is it still on a Sunday. Hope to see yous all soon Susan

Congratulations and good luck with the new ground.  Any chance of putting on an open next year?  A week before the Northern would be good, then we could travel up, and break the journey at the Northern on the way home.  I've never much fancied Cornwall, and I know a few others who feel the novelty of a weeks holiday down there has worn off - so why not a week in bonnie Scotland?

Let us know how things go on.

Well maybe next year is a bit soon for an Open!  But it is certainly something we have discussed and will be proposing - so be prepared!!  

Hi Susan - yes we still run on Sundays and we usually set up around 1.00 and start around 1.30pm - glad to hear Robbie is doing well - we will be happy to see you just drop in through the afternoon and Davy will slot you in between with a few runs for your gang - suggest you give me a ring Sunday if the weather looks awful - 07768 687475.

Regards

June

Back