The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thank yoy ALL

Adagio

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All!

Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

:)

This was thrilling with Robbie! This is a bit unbelievable to have bredd an GB Champion this is the crown of crowns, and Robbie is a dog that never let you down!

It just took 15 days from his first CC to his British title! My dear little boy is going to celebrate his third birthday now on saturday so it came one week to early, but I don’t say no and I don’t think he did either. Well we celebrated something else and that is that this was No 30 for Robbie winning best dog under 29 different judges, what do you say about that!?

You Englishmen name your shows so nicely, in Sweden the shows are just named after the town or villlage they are held at!

:cheers:

The celebrating at Adagio has not been much no time for that but we have always had an English breakfast the day after Robbie winning a CC, and I hope it will be a lot of English breakfasts coming, Jesus – I hope that I don’t get fatter.

This weekend Robbie’s younger halfbrother A. Image of Love (by Ch Airescot Sapphire Stallion) winning his first CC, another halfsister Ch A. Love Is All Around (by Ch Fennaur Delacroix) was BOB and group-3.

The mother herself Ch F. F. Kiss of Love can now celebrate that her children has now won over 50 CC’s together.

I’m so pleased with the welcoming you Englishman has given Robbie! :huggles:

Please make a visit at my web I’ve updated with pictures from Scotland.

Stefan

:oops:

Dear K9 forum!

First of all you have to excuise my very bad english!

But I'm also very thrilled by this that Robbie won his title in 3 shows, its a bit to fast for my brain! :wub:

And I don't only think that englishman have given Robbie and Phil good support!

Thank you to the K9, Englishman, Ireland, North Ireland, Wales and Scotland and all other part of The U.K and the whole world! I anonce Robbie as British Champion as he has taken his CC's in Northern Ireland, England and Scotland!

In Sweden I anonce him as English Champion as some of us Swed's don't understand the difference!

Please forgive me!

:oops:

Hope that we are still friends!

:cheers:

Best regards from Stefan

Hi Stefan

No problem with the English Im sure it is is a lot better than my Swedish would be (w00t)

Robbie is a lovely dog worthy of his UK title.

It is also good to see Phil back in the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all knew what you meant Stefan. ;) Well done to all of you. :cheers:

Back