The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Superstitious?

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score
Rodders mentioned something on another thread that she has to turn round once when walking up the track. I thought it was just us that did odd things whilst racing.

I always wear something green at champs - comes from Jude winning his first title and me having a green jumper on.

For Cara, Mark (and he'll kill me for this) always HAS to give her a kiss on the head before she gets loaded in the traps and i NEVER shout Cara when walking up, it's always Cussy. I'll never change leads either if they're on a winning streak :wacko:

There's loads more but you'd think we were seriously freaky so i'll stop at that.

Not half as bad as Wendy & Tony who have always got to take someone elses teenager with them which stems from their first win lol

:lol: Don't buy raffle tickets for me Vicky,buy them for George cause if I win on the raffle the dogs not gonna win :lol: :wacko: or what

Wont call a dog a pet name with F or k ... the few we have had hurt themselves ...HENCE CHANGING FANNYS NAME TO LUCY

DENISE BAILEY said:
Wont call a dog a pet name with F or k ... the few we have had hurt themselves ...HENCE CHANGING FANNYS NAME TO LUCY
And those two letter are in my favourite word :lol: :- "

so thats why ive seen mark with your green nix on (w00t) :D

I kiss every dog of mine that I put in trap as it is going in, in every race always have and always will Sue

[Not half as bad as Wendy & Tony who have always got to take someone elses teenager with them which stems from their first win lol

Its costing us a fortune I think the kid should just move in here it would be cheeper. allso if you listen to tony he dosnt shout Ruby he shouts Boobey for her :lol:

always were a cap but may change it to body armour lol

images.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If roxys running I have to shout her 4 times and keep on the right hand side of the lure on the way up (w00t) and never be first over the winning line myself (which isn't too difficult cos I'm out of breath shouting!!) Think I might need some therapy :D 8)

Rob has to keep his pink fluffy handcuffs on (w00t)

Back