The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stormy Dog I The Country Mans Weekly

N

nutter

HAVING JUST PICKED UP MY COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY I READ WITH A BIT OF SADNESS STORMYDOGS TRIBUTE TO HIS OLD FRIEND. WELL WRITTEN. ITS IS A TRIBUTE TO YOURSELF AS A GOOD DOG OWNER AND AND YOUR POPULARITY IN THE RACING AND SHOW CIRCUIT. IT IS GOOD TO SEE SOME POSITIVE OULTLOOK IN THE FUTURE PLANS WITH COLT AND CHINA AND THE LIKLEY DOMINATION OF LURE MEETS ALL OVER. ADAM.

nutter said:
HAVING JUST PICKED UP MY COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY I READ WITH A BIT OF SADNESS STORMYDOGS TRIBUTE TO HIS OLD FRIEND. WELL WRITTEN. ITS IS A TRIBUTE TO YOURSELF AS A GOOD DOG OWNER AND  AND YOUR POPULARITY IN THE RACING AND SHOW CIRCUIT. IT IS GOOD TO SEE SOME POSITIVE OULTLOOK IN THE FUTURE PLANS WITH COLT AND CHINA AND THE LIKLEY DOMINATION OF LURE MEETS ALL OVER. ADAM.
Not bought this paper for a while, will go pick one up tomoz, thank you

keith :cheers:

Ooooh will have to have a gander at my Grandad's copy :thumbsup:

nutter said:
HAVING JUST PICKED UP MY COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY I READ WITH A BIT OF SADNESS STORMYDOGS TRIBUTE TO HIS OLD FRIEND. WELL WRITTEN. ITS IS A TRIBUTE TO YOURSELF AS A GOOD DOG OWNER AND  AND YOUR POPULARITY IN THE RACING AND SHOW CIRCUIT. IT IS GOOD TO SEE SOME POSITIVE OULTLOOK IN THE FUTURE PLANS WITH COLT AND CHINA AND THE LIKLEY DOMINATION OF LURE MEETS ALL OVER. ADAM.
Yes,it was a very moving article.Both sad,yet optimistic about the future with China and Colt.A fitting tribute to Storm and his very proud owner.

Amandax :thumbsup:

A very moving tribute indeed, brought a tear to my eye. But saying that, I was sat with tears trickling down my face when I read the post on here when Storm "crossed the finishing line".

It was only a few days after that, that I got my new pup and the name had stuck in my head - hence, my new pup is called Storm.

Deb

nutter said:
What edition is this on.....as we normally don't have them in the shops until friday or saturday over here. Is it last weeks edition or this weeks. Many thanks.

im in belfast and my copy is with my newsagent on wednesdays

dazgail said:
nutter said:
What edition is this on.....as we normally don't have them in the shops until friday or saturday over here. Is it last weeks edition or this weeks. Many thanks.

was just gonna ask that myself

IF I STRUGGLE TO GET A COPY (LIKE I NORMALLY DO!!) COULD SOMEONE POSS SCAN IT PLS :unsure:

We havent seen it yet but Ill be getting it tonight.

Darren the wee Mace in Church Road in glengormley they do the Country Mans Weekly and I think it comes in on a wednesday??? Not sure though!

midlanderkeith said:
dazgail said:
nutter said:

was just gonna ask that myself

Hi,

This weeks edition.We get ours early,on a Wednesday.

Amandax

IT'S IN THIS WEEK'S DATED THE 23.01.08. :thumbsup:

well if its written by john i think the copyright would belong to him?i dont think there would be a problem and im sure lots of us would love to read it who dont get countrymans weekly :thumbsup:

I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG TO PUT IT UP. IF THOSE WHO KNOW JOHN CARE ENOUGH TO WANT TO READ IT THEN THEY WILL GO AND BUY IT. ITS READILY AVAILBLE AND ONLY COSTS £2. I HAVE MY COPY RESERVED EVERY WEEK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT.

nutter said:
I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG TO PUT IT UP. IF THOSE WHO KNOW JOHN CARE ENOUGH TO WANT TO READ IT THEN THEY WILL GO AND BUY IT. ITS READILY AVAILBLE AND ONLY COSTS £2. I HAVE MY COPY RESERVED EVERY WEEK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT.

sorry but I have tryed all over to get a copy nere me and carnt get one , even tryed the net. so if some one can then please scan and put it on. I am sure John would not mind for those that carnt get a copy.

sue i will get you one and post it to you....no worries :huggles:

Back