The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

still looking for a whippet puppy

stark

Registered
Reaction score
hi there , we are still looking for a good whippet puppy , if anyone knows of any will you please let us know ..

thanks

ps: we are in the west midlands

if we hear of any stark we will let you know :D

have a look at westwood's post. he has a pedigree pup for sale ( if you are not bothered if its ped or non ped)

Last edited by a moderator:
There were also some pups advertised in this month's whippet news - 01909-482847

a local bitch at newcastle has just delivered a litter to andy patersons good dog wor jhon, ill ask if any left at weekend. non ped by the way.

thanks for the info

perhaps i should of said im only looking for a pedigree dog

perhaps if you were to try the ped site you maybe would have a little more of a chance finding one as most on here are non peds

there is one on peds as well...just edging my bets !

stark if you look through the old posts its got the adress of the whippet news thats ure best bet :)

ive already got a pedigree that can run thanks

and iv already got a lurcher so i dont need another !!...lol

pedigrees are a waste of house room ..if you want it for racing to slow ....and to expensive

bit of a cheeky bugger arnt you ??? you might upset some ped owners with comments like that :angry

i think that everyone who is honest knows that peds are slow compared to other racing dogs however they do make good little ratters :)

nothging wrong with peds, they fast enough against other peds, non peds bred for speed, i think lampin whoever should know this if he is a true dog person .

well said mutley, the argument about what dog is fastest is irrelevant, i own a ped & i know non peds are faster but i part own a greyhound that runs at perry barr & has made his way to an open dog, he is good at sprints & 600+ mtrs, he can beat most dogs at any race but i dont compare him, the argument about running dogs can go on & on. i like them all, if your dog can catch game & do well in his own category whats the problem :)

well my mate had a greyhound/deer hound bitch that had a successful litter out of a racing whippet years ago, then he relined it to a ped whippet and they we as slow as snails

larry can you tell me the name of racing whippet you say lined a lurcher, might know it, a lott of my mates dogs line lurchers ,how do you know it was the ped in second mating that made pups snails .... ???

Back